Honda

Honda Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Fun Place
Car Detailer (Former Employee), Elk GroveJune 25, 2014
Pros: coworkers help you every step of the way
Cons: short breaks
Cleaning Cars and checking air pressure in tires. My coworkers were the best we build strong relationships. Hardest part of the is buffing cars. The most enjoyable part was test driving the cars.
An excellent work philosophy
Assembly line operative (Former Employee), Swindon, ENGJune 23, 2014
Pros: working for a very ethical company
Cons: high pressure speed performance required.
A very enjoyable company to work for with there Honda philosophy and there attention to the needs and ideas of the work force. A very encouraging chain of command that promotes the introduction of fresh ideas and who listen openly to any and all members of the workforce regardless of there position.
manitance.
Maintenance Worker (Former Employee), Davenport, IAJune 20, 2014
Pros: nothing
Cons: everything
if you work through a temporary work force through honda , you can forget about adavancement. very picky about cleaning. YOU WILL get fired if you dont clean a little dust off a computer or anything and this is a friggin receving dock with bugs and leaves blowing in all the time!
Fast paced and clean work space.
Honda Service Manager (Former Employee), Mt Morris, PAJune 17, 2014
Typical dealership shop and management. Nothing more to be said.
Managed 12 technicians, most were excellent.
Pay was just above minimum wage.
productive company , showroom, auto services, modifying honda vehicles, tuning, install new parts, fix damage, satisfy costumers with less expenditure
Mechanic (Former Employee), HRJune 16, 2014
Pros: good knowledge about designing.
Cons: handling service management alone was the hardest part .
Honda on jagadhri road, Ambala cantt, hryana ,india is a main location of honda company. sells around 1000 vehicles in amonth. Provide service benefits to costumers, provide new parts for installation, provide costumers opportunity to modify vehicles with a help of technician designers.

In honda i have learned modifying vehicles, fixing damage, tunning – more... up ,predicting damage that can happen in future, satisfying costumers with their needs, fixing engines problem, gears repairing.

In educational career i have learned using all kind of machines milling, lathe, drilling.
i have designed many mechanical parts, tools and dies on mastecam, cad/cam, inventor.
In 2 year program i have made 3 projects
1. air cylinder (pneumatic),
2. can crusher (mechanical work) includes cutting, drilling, taping , threads, countersink, counter bore, finishing for instance.
2. CNC project made look like tic tac toe game on a piece of 5 x 5 inch , 1 inch wide aluminium 6061 piece, in this project i have learned using cnc machine. in software work i have learned using all tools on computer and how to give command to operate machines. – less
production line
Production Associate (Former Employee), Timmonsville, SCJune 15, 2014
working on production line how to make four-wheelers working on the line putting the parts together to make the four-wheelers work had really great coworkers the hard part using your hands a lot I loved what I done on a every day base
Honda
Car washer (Former Employee), Colma, CaJune 14, 2014
Repeditive work day, and small amount of wiggle room. They will expect more than is reasonable in a given amount of time.
enjoyed in work area with busy working environment work.
Warehouse Operative (Former Employee), Hanworth, ENGJune 13, 2014
Pros: snaks
I am always working with hardest and toughest way to reach the goal, and always eager learn new skill at work area, with the co-ordination of teams.
great place to work
Corporate Sales Analyst (Current Employee), TorranceJune 11, 2014
supportive, hardworking associates that have a passion for sales and the auto industry. Also great work life balance!
Machine Operator
Machine Operator (Former Employee), Graham, NCMay 27, 2014
Pros: good enviornment to work in.
Cons: very long hours.
Obseryed machine operation to detect work piece defects or machine malfunctions, adjusting machines as necessary.
. lnspected work pieces for defects, and measure work pieces to determine accuracy of machine operation.
Maintained work area for safety and cleanliness.
Tiresome
Frame Assembler (Former Employee), Timmonsville, SCMay 21, 2014
Operating power tools and assembling parts on an assembly line.
Productive and great people to work with
Production Scheduler (Former Employee), Torrance, CAMay 19, 2014
Pros: friendly and team oriented productive working enviroment.
Cons: data center was outsourced to ibm/india.
Scheduler working at the Honda site as a contractor for various agencies, the last two years for CDI Corp. This is a ZOS/IBM mainframe environment that interfaces with UNIX, Window NT servers and AS400 system. Responsibilities include monitoring the system, with ability to analyze and resolve production or system problems in order to optimize system – more... efficiency, other duties include submitting Adhoc requests, JCL troubleshooting, reran/restart of failed jobs. Interface with programming/systems staff to resolve abends for either batch or system. Software tools used to accomplish this are ZEKE/ZEBB, ZENA, JOBTRAC and TSO/ISPF, MVS commands and IBM HMC console. PC skills include using Word and Lotus Notes. – less
Senior Sales associate
Certified Senior Sales Representative (Former Employee), New Delhi, DLMay 5, 2014
A typical schedule at work includes greeting the customer, achieve upsales target, explaining customer what they are asking etc.
Implementation of Netweaver 7.3 With SSO Configuration and LDAP .
SAP Basis Administrator (Current Employee), Marysville, OHApril 27, 2014
Best knowledge sharing place
Teamwork and good Management Co-workers is helping nature
hardest part is nothing and most enjoyable part of the job is working with team
Great
Quality Control Inspector, MA (Former Employee), Tallapoosa, GAApril 17, 2014
Management is great, they are always willing to work with you.
Fun workplace, good salary and job security.
Factory Worker (Former Employee), Swindon, ENGApril 17, 2014
Pros: lease car, health care
Cons: 3 shift pattern
At Honda I worked within the bumper department, here we all had deadlines to meet and this is something I really enjoyed, I like having deadlines and I am able to work under pressure. Each part I built I had to ensure it would be out within 90 seconds to a good standard.

From working at Honda I learnt how to pay attention to detail but also work fast – more... to ensure that I keep up with deadlines.

Although the noise at Honda was only just bearable I enjoyed working there and liked my co workers. – less
The car is more important than you.
General Associate (Former Employee), Swindon, ENGApril 16, 2014
Pros: brilliant pay and benefits, plenty of hours, always kept busy.
Cons: treated like a number, production is more important than the associate.
Honda makes you feel like another number on a long list of associates.
The enjoyment you feel for the place is down to who is above you in your area.
This makes the company as a whole very hard to review.
They have deep routed traditional Japanese work ethic which in my opinion does not meld well with western lifestyle.
Although i enjoyed my time there, – more... the enjoyment quickly subsided after a few months. – less
I enjoyed my job there because i stay busy
Assembler (Former Employee), Winchester, INApril 5, 2014
Pros: the break room was great always enough chairs and machines were always full
I would get my safe gear on then see what my quota for the day was then i would get started. I always took my first break but never the second that way I would stay a head. After I finshed my parts for the day i would go to my team leader to get put on another machine to run those parts.I learned 4 machines in one wk because im not stand around person.The – more... company pays for me to work so thats what i want to do. – less
Nice place to work
Data Entry (Former Employee), Tipp City, OHApril 2, 2014
Pros: being able to work third shift and as many hours as i could
Cons: they didn't direct hire me, i was employed through a temp service
I enjoyed working for Honda. It was a clean and fairly organized and not a stressful environment
Fun Place to work
Telesales Representative/parts advisor (Former Employee), Chiswick West LondonApril 1, 2014
Pros: great product
Cons: long travelling distance
Ringing customers and selling car/motorbike and power equipment services over the phone.

Updating details on the company system recording all information and plan future calls.

Marking between 80 - 100 calls a day.

Selling parts over the phone and over the counter.
Company stock check every six months.

Attending sales meetings with manager to ensure – more... all target are met. – less

About Honda

Honda Motor Co., Ltd. (Honda) develops manufactures and distributes motorcycles, automobiles, power products, and also provides – Read more