Honda

Honda Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Interesting
Assembly Line Operator (Former Employee), Greensburg, INNovember 17, 2014
Pros: big plant
Cons: short breaks
I learn how to pick up my speed each time. Management is very organized. My co-workers were friendly and helpful. Hardest part of the job was keeping concentration on repeating the same job over and over.
great work atmosphere
Tow Motor Operator (Former Employee), Anna, OHNovember 14, 2014
loved everything in general about it. nice friendly co workers always willing to help each other out. fast paced environment.
This was my business and I rather enjoyed it.
Planner/Order Specialist, Procurement Department (Current Employee), Santa Clarita, CANovember 3, 2014
Pros: great people
Cons: rotten economony killed it.
Lots of great students and contracted speakers/teachers.
Productive workplace
Assembly Line Operator (Former Employee), Timmonsville, SCOctober 27, 2014
Pros: holidays off, gifts
Cons: heat, short breaks
A typical day at work constantly consist of the same function repeatedly each day. I've learned to always acknowledge your wrongs' and move forward. I enjoy all my co-workers, and there numerous personalities.The hardest part about working here is the heat. Eventually you become immune to it. I enjoyed the holidays off and extra paid off.
Working For Honda HUM
General Associate (Current Employee), Swindon, ENGOctober 23, 2014
Pros: busy work
Cons: repetitive
Working at Honda can be very hard work depending on what department you work in. some are easier than others but some are just insanely draining and tiring. The area that I work in is both I suppose. Some days can be really hard and hectic but others can be nice and easily. The people that I work with are great and friendly people which makes the day go by a lot quicker for me. But overall I think what i enjoy the most about my job is that I'm constantly busy and like I've said have a great team of people surrounding me day by day.
Review on honda
Sealer (Former Employee), Lincoln, ALOctober 16, 2014
Pros: great pay
Cons: swing shifts hard to get used to
I enjoyed the job and my co-workers, I did stuff i had never done before, It was the first time i worked on a moving production line like that, took some getting used to. Hardest part of job is probably the swing shifts
Taking pride in knowing that I was part of a team that makes Honda cars
Line Associate (Current Employee), East Liberty, OHOctober 15, 2014
A typical day starts at 6:30 and ends at 3pm but sometimes work over until 4pm. I am on a 4 way rotation in my area and my job requires me to apply sealer on the cars so they do not have water leaks.
I have learned that everyone needs to work together as a team to get a car done properly.
Co-workers make the job easier and more fun to come into work each day. The ones who you work with daily, you get to know them personally and they become like family to you. They are supportive and help you out online.
The hardest part of the job is that you only have a limited amount of time to get each car done for your process.
The most enjoyable part of the job would be having co-workers there to talk with and make the day go faster.
Good Company
Business Analyst/Tech Lead (Current Employee), Marysville, OHOctober 13, 2014
honda is a good company to work.I dont understand why i have to write this review , if i dont want to give review why are you forcing me to do that.
Selling, brainstorming, follow through with awesome customer service!
Automotive Sales Representative (Former Employee), Wilsonville, ORSeptember 21, 2014
Pros: representing a large company with great training.
Cons: schedule
Meet and greet people all day, listening to their needs and helping them through the sales process. Awesome co-workers who always helped out. Sales managers who trained well. Owner/Manager always present and working the business. Dealership has all cars displayed indoors making the buying process of a car enjoyable. The hardest part of being in auto sales is overcoming the stigma related to the old process...the pushy car salesman.
productive&fun place
freshers (Current Employee), jaipur,gurgoinSeptember 9, 2014
focused&goal driven with strong work ethics,continuosly striving for improvement coupled with commitment to offer quality work and possesses strong negotiation,communication&analytical skills
Nice temp job
Temp-Finance Department (Former Employee), Elgin,ILSeptember 8, 2014
Pros: close to home
Cons: temps not hired as perm
good temp position- collecting on car loans- no ability to be hired as perm
Honda is an excellent company to work for.
Stock and Material Handler (Current Employee), Davenport, IASeptember 3, 2014
American Honda is a company with multiple warehouses over the US. The company services dealerships, and daily orders are picked and shipped; while at the same time product is coming in the door.
They have a very strict way to run production, but that is needed to get the product out the door in a timely manner to meet the expectations of the customer. From working at American Honda I have learned how to manage time, learned how to control inventory or find it when it goes missing, and I have learned how to be a part of a team. Internally there is constant communication between management and associates.

I highly recommend this company to others who are striving to find a career.
good & getting technical knowledge
Service Advisor (Former Employee), Bangalore, KAAugust 22, 2014
it is very good to work,
i learnt technical knowledge of automobile,
good management,
good co-workers with me i learnt from them,
nothing hardest all is good,
getting information from custmers.
Great company
Lead Receptionist (Former Employee), Redwood City, CAAugust 21, 2014
Pros: great company.
Cons: none.
The general Manager and owner of the company was very hands on with his staff and very motivating. Alwasy posuing his staff to excell in whatever they do.
GOOD PLACE
Support Specialist (Current Employee), Torrance, CAAugust 15, 2014
GOOD TO PROVIDE SUPPORT LEARN TECHNOLOGY UNDERSTANDINGS GOOD WORK CULTURE.
Fun, fast paced workplace with great co-workers and supervisor
Sales and Finance Representative (Former Employee), Goleta, CAAugust 15, 2014
Pros: work environment, management, products offered
Cons: weekend work required, low pay, questionable ownership
Sold motorcycles, off road vehicles, watercraft (boats, jet skis) for a dealership carrying four top brands. Learned the art of rapport building, needs assessment, negotiation, and deal closing Great general manager that truly had employees best interest at heart. Upbeat, hard working co-workers. Hardest part of job was income potential and questionable ownership. This was a fun job! I loved the product and believed in it, and my manager was the best I've ever had.
Working hard for the money!
Production Associate (Former Employee), Lincoln, ALAugust 12, 2014
Pros: great pay & benefits.
Cons: long hard hours.
Great pay and benefits, but you work hard and long hours for it. Rotating shifts (2 weeks days 2 weeks nights) is bad.
Learning how to weld was fun, after I finally mastered it.
Management is extremely focused on production.
99% of co-workers are good people. The 1% is just irritating.
Some of the work stations are very demanding but you must keep-up.
Mig welding was fun after I got good at it. Making good looking welds is satisfying.
productive
Office Administrator (Former Employee), Avonmouth, ENGAugust 7, 2014
excellent my experience in this position was very enjoyable
Needs better managment
Material Handler (Former Employee), Loudon, TNAugust 6, 2014
Wouldn't recommend to anyone.
Management not friendly
Not very good communication between staff and especially between shifts
I am friendly, caring but resposible too!
SALES MANAGER (Former Employee), Gujranwala, PPBAugust 5, 2014
For me my work place is my second house and my co-workers are my second family, if you do your job with attention there is nothing hard to do.

About Honda

Honda Motor Co., Ltd. (Honda) develops manufactures and distributes motorcycles, automobiles, power products, and also provides – Read more