Pros: Lot of employee appreciation activities ex: free lunch, gift card award, movies, blue jays tickets...etc, Provided career planning, Company able to hired a lot of talent people
Cons: Company not able to keep the talent people, Company used to be listening to valuable opinions but not any more, very slow on job promotion
- handling delinquent accounts through negotiation with customers on payment arrangements
- Customer centric focus kind of collection - to bring customer finance and life style back on track through different financial tools or options.
- Doing skip tracing and arrange repossession
- Colleagues are mostly very opened mind for new implementation and challenges
- Company is changing objective from a #1 profitable company to a #1 company that can serve Canadian
- The hardest part of the job is to compromise with the management system. The management is not able to deliver the new objective of the company. Their newly added implementations are not helping the situation, but they become burden of the operation. In terms of Collections, delinquency level is raising, work is overload but not delivering value, company even cut head counts during this difficult moment. These numbers with full of discrepancy rectified on the system becomes a challenge to workers.
- The most enjoyable part of the job is most of the colleagues are quite supportive and with high spirit.