Job Status: Full Time Temporary to Permanent based on performance
Hours: Mon-Fri, 9am-6pm (37.5 hrs/week)
Compensation: Hourly, $16/hr
- Our client is looking to hire a Customer Service/Sales Agent to their call centre team to provide quality customer service to their new clients.
- Training will be conducted for the first few days in addition to doing some job shadowing with senior agents afterwards
- Contact customers to welcome them to the company and assist them with optimising their business listings.
- Initiate corrections on behalf of the customer (for example listing errors, billing errors, website related issues etc.)
- Follow Guidelines set for completing welcome calls.
- Identify up-sell opportunities and up-sell potential products or services to customers.
- Meeting assigned up-sell and welcome call completion goals.
- Provide exceptional customer service to potential and existing customer's regarding our products and services.
- Handle both inbound, outbound calls, and emails according to our service standards in a professional and courteous manner
- Provide accurate and timely information
- Investigate claims and ensure appropriate action is taken in regards to customer inquiries or issues by identifying source of error and determining solution responsibility
- Negotiate solutions according to our resolution guidelines that satisfy both parties (for example claims, billing inquires)
- Support Sales and Client Relations in order to resolve customer concerns
- Keep the organization informed of customer needs and concerns
- Focus on complaint prevention strategies
- 1+ years of recent customer service/sales experience in a call centre environment
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Must be able to pass a criminal background check
- Strong technical skills and proficient with MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Must be reliable and professional