Pros: providing people with exceptional service.
Cons: competative market
Duties include but are not limited to:
• Insuring accuracy and completeness of first and second shift's reports, accounts, and deposits
• Performing closeout of all house accounts on a monthly basis
• Managing Accounts - i.e. (developing and managing house and group accounts, retrieving and balancing accounts. reconciling high balances, running authorization – more... on credit cards, posting and charging accounts, and processing payments).
• Other responsibilities include data entry-typing, faxing, filing, coping, and scanning documents; Answering and transferring calls from a multi-line phone system, assisting guest and vendors, and making reservations.
• Responsible for analyzing revenue, closing out the business day and submitting financials to corporate accounts. – less