Working with a team and independently, with possitive outcomes
Office Administrator / Scheduler (Former Employee) – Ottawa, ON – January 25, 2014
• Duties with company were to appropriately schedule staff to ensure continuity of care in the provision of service delivery
• Prepared for the hiring the process by; telephone interview and follow up of chosen candidate’s by interviewing in person and assuring the appropriate documentation submitted e.g. police check, immunization, references and college diplomas.
• Provided scheduled planning support to health care team
• Prepared Staff Identification Badges
• Updated and maintained client / staff database
• Filed and maintained client records
• Performed data entry of all relevant client, employee and billing information
• Responded to all caller inquiries with efficiency and appropriate urgency with an empathic ear.
• Generated and distributed various scheduling
• Other office administrative duties as assigned
• Exceeded regular work times due to time sensitive situations that arose un-expectantly
gratifing job - helping people in need