Founded in Kingston, Ontario in 1954, we are a people-oriented, private real estate company engaged in the construction, acquisition, and management of multi-family residential projects in Ontario and Naples, Florida. We have branch offices in London, Hamilton, Toronto, Ottawa and Naples, with the head office in Kingston.
Homestead is growing rapidly and we need site staff who are energetic, caring, and hard-working! If you like working with people and have the ability to problem solve, please apply today so you can assist us with providing excellent customer service to our widespread tenant base.
We are looking for teams of 2 to live and work at our apartment building communities and be the 'face' of Homestead. Your professionalism and service provided to our customers is of great importance.
Typical duties include:
- Conduct yourself in a friendly and professional manner at all times.
- Receive and promptly address residents concerns.
- Show vacant apartments to prospective residents.
- Collect rents.
- Serve correspondence to residents.
- Carry out various administrative duties/paperwork.
- Follow a duty schedule ensuring cleanliness of building.
- Follow an "on-call" schedule on specified evenings and weekends.
- Maintain grounds in tidy "debris-free" condition.
- Facilitate work orders and perform minor maintenance.
- Monitor activity throughout the building, ensuring residents and their guests adhere to Homestead’s policies.
- Maintain fire safety logs.
- Respond appropriately and professionally to events and/or issues that occur at their worksite (with the support and direction of their Property Manager as required).
- Maintain exterior walkways in safe condition during winter conditions.
We are an equal opportunity employer offering competitive income & benefits as well as opportunities for professional and personal growth.
We conduct criminal record checks.
Please submit both resumes together when applying.