HomeSense Employee Review

Busy but exciting
Store Associate (Former Employee) –  Mississauga,ONT13 October 2013
A typical day at work would include being at work at 7 in the morning and unloading a truck and putting the merchandise on the sales floor. What I learned was the ways on how to properly unload a truck. My management was very helpful. My co-workers were well trained. The hardest part of the job was heavy lifting. The most enjoyable part of the job was unloading a truck.
Pros
Cons
seasonal job

Other HomeSense Employee Reviews

Hard Work
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Moncton, NB8 December 2017
Your typical day is nonstop. Training was good, you get to learn a lot. The schedule is never accurate, you could be scheduled for one place and traded for somewhere else. Overall the job is fun, the co-workers are amazing, however, you do not get a minute to stop.
Pros
Amazing co-workers
Cons
Don't know where you are working
OK job
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON29 November 2017
Regular retail environment. Customers are very kind in this workplace. Coworkers are ok, but since I'm a new hire, I don't feel part of their existing family. Overall a meh place to work. But good if your a student. Would recommend working here if you like basic work and discounts to store.