HomeSense Employee Review

hectic work environment
data entry clerk/receptionist/filing clerk (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON3 September 2013
it is a very fast past time conscious environment. I dealt with customers on a daily basis both in person and over the phone. I took customers orders and entered them into the system and made sure they were shipped out on time. I also kept customers up to date about their orders. I also did filing for the whole company both manual filing and updating the files on the computer system. I also helped reception answer calls and transfer calls.
Pros
frequent holidays
Cons
you dont get paid for holidays and no benefits what so ever

Other HomeSense Employee Reviews

Hard Work
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Moncton, NB8 December 2017
Your typical day is nonstop. Training was good, you get to learn a lot. The schedule is never accurate, you could be scheduled for one place and traded for somewhere else. Overall the job is fun, the co-workers are amazing, however, you do not get a minute to stop.
Pros
Amazing co-workers
Cons
Don't know where you are working
OK job
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON29 November 2017
Regular retail environment. Customers are very kind in this workplace. Coworkers are ok, but since I'm a new hire, I don't feel part of their existing family. Overall a meh place to work. But good if your a student. Would recommend working here if you like basic work and discounts to store.