HomeSense Employee Review

hectic work environment
data entry clerk/receptionist/filing clerk (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON3 September 2013
it is a very fast past time conscious environment. I dealt with customers on a daily basis both in person and over the phone. I took customers orders and entered them into the system and made sure they were shipped out on time. I also kept customers up to date about their orders. I also did filing for the whole company both manual filing and updating the files on the computer system. I also helped reception answer calls and transfer calls.
Pros
frequent holidays
Cons
you dont get paid for holidays and no benefits what so ever

Other HomeSense Employee Reviews

Fun workplace
Store Associate (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON15 February 2018
A typical day at work: One signs in, and goes either to the warehouse, display or cash area.

They trained me in all areas of the job as I had no prior experience.

The management is very supportive.
Pros
Flexible hours
Cons
A bit far from where I live
toxic job environmentt
Cash Office Associate (Current Employee) –  Waterloo, ON11 February 2018
Too many rules set inlace by head office, as well as too many managers all expecting different tasks done differently. Always stressed as well ad never able to feel like myself at work because of the three managers and two coordinators. All in all, this job being my first was not a goof experience.
Cons
management