HomEquity Bank Employee Reviews in Canada

great job for those who need minimal supervision
Business Development Manager (Current Employee) –  British ColumbiaDecember 27, 2012
Servicing all chartered banks and credit unions-offering them a solution they can hand down to their senior clients.
Pros
working from a home office enviroment
Cons
referrals
A Good Company with Excellent Employees
Customer Services Associate (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ONAugust 12, 2014
I worked full time at HomEquity Bank (a reverse mortgage company) over a summer, where I would start my day filing new customers into the computer database. I would then make phone calls to property appraisers to verify where they were in the process of making reports for the company. After that I would work on any project that management needed me to do. I learned how to properly perform phone calls for business and also became very proficient at business emails. My managers were excellent, they would keep me busy but they were never overbearing. The company had some of the nicest people working for them. Everyone that I worked with was incredibly friendly, and willing to help with any problems that I had. For me the hardest part of my job was coordinating with some of the appraisers that lived in very rural areas, where it could take several days of continuous attempts to contact them. The most enjoyable part of the job would definitely be the daily conversations with the people who worked at HomEquity Bank, many of whom I am still in contact with.
Pros
company paid for intern/summer employee lunches every friday
Cons
short breaks

4.7