Help Us Change The Face Of Aging...
Join our Team As a Recruitment and Training Assistant!
The Recruitment and Training Assistant is expected to perform a variety of contact, organizational and HR duties in the recruitment, training and retention of CAREGivers. This mature, self-motivated, professional individual will assist in Training Centre Activities including the recruitment, training and ongoing support of our outstanding CAREGivers. The first 3-6 months with our company involves a training period including CAREGiving and administrative duties. After several months of training the position involves covering On-Call Duties.
Home Instead Senior Care is the world leader in non-medical companionship and home care for older adults. Our independently owned and operated Saskatoon company is part of a network of over 1000 offices world-wide. As our company continues to grow we are looking for a key player to provide a professional presence in our Training Centre.
We carefully select, train and support CAREGivers as they are matched to work one-on-one with seniors. CAREGivers provide companionship, home help, assistance with personal care, specialized dementia care and night care in order to improve the quality of life of our seniors, enabling them to remain independent in their homes.
- Contact Specialist – will effectively respond to each in-office visitor and incoming phone call or e-mail.
- Neat Freak - keeps meticulous order in processes of hiring and training including data entry, all forms of communication, preparation of application and training materials, filing.
- Managing Hours Worked – daily entering employee hours worked data into software for billing and payroll purposes.
- HR Specialist– will be responsible for CAREGiver records, background checks and reference calls.
- Team Player – will communicate client and CAREGiver concerns with staff team and owners.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Excellent oral and written communication and interpersonal skills
- Sound judgement and decision making skills
- Ability to work independently, multi-task and prioritize work
- Supportive of the core values and policies of the company
- Professional appearance and demeanor
- Must be fluent in Word, Outlook, Powerpoint, and Excel
- Confidence in operating office equipment
- Two years of related business experience or an equivalent combination of education and work experience
- Passion for excellent service and care for our seniors
- Knowledge and experience, either personal or professional, with senior home care
- Must possess a valid driver’s license
Joining the team:
Home Instead Senior Care has a competitive compensation and benefits package and is committed to fostering a healthy work environment with opportunities for personal and professional growth for all staff. If you are a positive, multi-talented team player, join us in our mission to enhance the lives of aging adults and their families.
Please submit resume and cover letter indicating your career goals and how they match with Home Instead Senior Care's mission.
We look forward to meeting you!