Home Depot
10,086 reviews

Home Depot Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Enjoyable company
Lumber/Building Materials associate (Former Employee), Burnsville, MNSeptember 25, 2014
Pros: meeting new people
Cons: communication
I really enjoyed working for this company. There are management issues they all are very young most were in their mid 20's so that doesn't really help anything. Plus communication was bad. However this was a very fun company to work with. I met a lot of new friends and a lot of fun people to work with.
Great company
Sales Associate (Current Employee), Waldorf, MDSeptember 25, 2014
This company is good company to work for, help community and employees, bonus.
Awsome team work
Department Supervisor (Current Employee), Lihue, HISeptember 25, 2014
Pros: benefits
They allow you to do your job and make sure that you reach your goals in the company. Their training allows you to be work ready and with help in the store with your peers you will reach the highest peak possible.
Specialized in Doors and Windows
Mill Work Specialist (Former Employee), Douglasville, GASeptember 25, 2014
I worked in Mill Works department at Home Depot. I sold doors and windows to customers. Regularly I would assist in specialty orders for customers. The department worked as a good team and they were helpful in learning more about the products for better sales.
Great place to work if you require only part time.
Cashier, vault associate (Current Employee), Firestone, COSeptember 25, 2014
Love working with the people, have learned many new things in the vault, returns and on the sales floor.
Nice place to work
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee), Romeoville, ILSeptember 25, 2014
Pros: bonus
Cons: second shift
Typical day is running around getting orders pulled.
The co workers are very helpful.
Awesome social committee and fun events
Sales Associate, Lumber Department (Current Employee), Toronto, ONSeptember 25, 2014
Pros: fun events
Cons: not enough hours
Pretty good place to work all in all. Not enough hours these days and pay could be higher. Good company values except for raises and pay rate.
Overnight Stocker
Overnight Stocker (Former Employee), West Bend, WISeptember 25, 2014
Stocked all the freight from the trucks that came in throught the day
I love this company...
Cashier (Former Employee), Union, NJSeptember 25, 2014
Pros: cashier olympics, success sharing parties, christmas parties
Home Depot is the best company I ever worked for by far. I always say that their my home depot family. Its a diverse company and they pride themselves on welcoming different cultures. I love that about the company. There was not bad day at home depot. they always went above and beyond for not only the customers but for employees as well....They were – more... team players. The store managers got their hands dirty as well...I just loved it there... – less
Home Depot is a great place to work
Merchandise Execution Area Supervisor (Former Employee), Maple Grove, MNSeptember 25, 2014
Pros: monday - friday work week, great full time benefit package
Cons: poor comunication with middle management
I starter out with Home Depot in 2006, and worked my way "up the ladder" to department head, merchandising execution associate, and to Merchandising Execution Area Supervisor. I enjoyed my tenure with the depot, but I decided to take a month off and move on to the next level of merchandising specialists.
Decent place to work
Lead Generator/ Department Head (Former Employee), Homestead FLSeptember 25, 2014
I wasnt there for long due to enlistment but its definitely a company that has a lot of culture looking to assist their employees.
productive.
overnight stock person (Former Employee), mary ester florida.then ocala floridaSeptember 25, 2014
ok nights at work.
learned to stock product.
ok management.
good co workers.
moving ceramic tiles.
unloading trailers.
Challenging and Friendly environment with diverse personalities
Mercahandising Execution Associate (Current Employee), Markham, ONSeptember 24, 2014
Home Depot has the most versatile and multi-culture working environment. We start our day with projects but also end up helping a lot of customers. There is nothing in this job which is hard because I enjoy each and everything about this job. Meeting project deadline, helping customers and always trying to achieve the most we can.
plenty of opportunity to grow
Part Time Sales Associate (Former Employee), Neptune City, NJSeptember 24, 2014
Pros: flexible lunch
Cons: hours available
I quickly learned and excelled in use of fork lift, reach truck, and other equipment and better my ability to further my knowledge in my position.
Read previous revies
Door Greeter/Service Desk (Current Employee), Tacoma, WASeptember 24, 2014
I already explained how this company is amazing they just have a real feel and balance for customers and employees
Great company
Sales associate (Former Employee), Alpharetta, GaSeptember 24, 2014
Amazing employee- friendly atmosphere. The up-keep of the store is outstanding which provides shoppers with a clean experience. I most enjoy the appreciation shown for customers and employees.
Lot Associate (Former Employee), North Lake, ILSeptember 24, 2014
Learning how to work with diverse groups and help others, also to learn how to work as a team. Make sure the lot was clean and help lot customers
Perfect Job!
Order Puller (Former Employee), Chicago, ILSeptember 24, 2014
Pros: overall perfect
Nothing bad to say about working for Home Depot, if you are willing to put in the hard work you can make a career with this company.
Great Work Environment
Customer Service Specialist (Current Employee), Scottsdale, AZSeptember 24, 2014
Great work place with a lot of movement and new experiences everyday.
Fun workplace with respectful people.
Freight Associate (Current Employee), Niles, OHSeptember 24, 2014
The freight team gets stuff done effectively and organized.
There's an issue with people walking around, not doing there job very well but in all, it's a god environment.
The management seems to care about their employees and wants the store to succeed.

About Home Depot

The Home Depot is the global leader in home improvement and fourth largest retailer in the world. Providing superior customer – Read more