HOME CARE ASSISTANCE

HOME CARE ASSISTANCE Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Unprofessional
Caregiver (Former Employee), OakvilleMarch 13, 2014
Cons: unreasonable pay (work 24 hours, paid for 10?!)
Very poorly run in oakville ontario . Treat you badly if u don't tell them what they want to hear . I do not recommend this company .
to care for your people
Assisting the patient (Former Employee), Calgary, ABMarch 6, 2014
my job is to make people happy
tro be there when the need me cook food and take care of everythink the need me do
i love to work as team my hardest par is when you loos you person that is haedes part for me because you feel like you be the part of the life
enjoyable part for is when you patient make fan of you or when you have fan sing song and dance i love to be there with them when is good time and bad time
TYPICAL DAY EVERYDAY.
Health Care Aide (Current Employee), Vancouver, BCFebruary 4, 2014
WORKING AT HOME CARE ASSISTANCE IS FUN, ENJOYABLE. WORKING AT DIFFERENT FAMILY, WITH DIFFERENT BELIEFS, WANTS AND NEEDS ARE SO MUCH TO LEARN. EVERYDAY IS ALWAYS BRAND NEW. LOTS OF SURPRISES. BUT I LOVE IT, BECAUSE DEALING WITH OTHER PEOPLE I LEARNED A LOT OF THINGS. THAT I CAN SHARE TO MY CURRENT CLIENT WHO HE/SHE MAY BE. AND I GROW AS A PERSON.
AVERAGE
Caregiver (Current Employee), West Vancouver, BCMay 15, 2013
Pros: home care assistance university
Cons: short hours, low pay
OUR COMPANY JUST STARTED ABOUT 3-4 YEARS AGO IF I'M NOT MISTAKEN. THEY ARE PRETTY YOUNG IN THE BUSINESS BUT, THEY HAVE ALREADY BEEN RECOGNIZED AND TRUSTED. THEY DO NOT HAVE THAT MUCH BENEFIT THOUGH, WHICH IS FRUSTRATING, AND SOME OF THE HOURS ARE SHORT. I AM WORKING WITH ELDERLY AND SO FAR I AM ENJOYING IT SINCE I GREW UP WITH MY GRAND PARENTS.

HOME CARE ASSISTANCE Photos