Changing the way the world ages
Come work for the best!
We are one of the fastest growing home care agencies in the nation and we are currently seeking a Client Care Coordinator for our Toronto office in Forest Hill. The ideal candidate is someone with a positive, upbeat attitude who can quickly adapt to change. The Client Care Coordinator is one of the most important positions within our staff.
We are looking for a well-spoken, team player who makes sound decisions, is able to think quickly and resolve problems when they arise. A person with a strong work ethic and the desire to build the business is a must.
We are a dynamic small team and so the ability and desire to build rapport and relationships with our staff and clients is critical. Prior caregiving/scheduling/staffing experience, preferably in home care or other healthcare related fields, is a must. Bilingual in Hebrew and/or Yiddish is an asset. Attention to detail and remaining calm under pressure is a necessity. Computer experience is required and a mature approach with a great sense of humor will be appreciated!
The Client Care Coordinator staffs cases and hires our caregivers and oversees their work.
Responsibilities of this position include:
- answering calls from caregivers, clients and prospects
- managing client and caregiver schedules to ensure every shift is staffed and caregivers arrive on time for their assignments
- serving as the main / initial point of contact for caregivers to coordinate rescheduling shift vacancies
- determining optimal staffing match for new clients or existing clients whose needs have changed
- ensuring caregiver compliance with time reporting systems / processes for accurate billing and payroll
- participating in being in an on-call rotation for after business hours calls and scheduling modifications
- assisting with recruiting, interviewing, screening and selection of caregivers
- ensuring consistent accuracy of database and file information for both caregivers and clients
- assisting with other duties as assigned
This is a position of high trust, requiring an individual with unquestioned personal integrity: the successful candidate must possess a clean personal background and history.
To apply for this position, please send your resume, salary history and include a cover letter telling us why you are the best candidate for this position.