Changing the way the world ages
We are an innovative and growing company within the home care field that is actively seeking a star player and high achiever to help grow our Toronto office. Case Managers are the face of our local company and we're looking for someone who is extremely talented at connecting with not only seniors, but also the senior care professional community. The ideal candidate must have experience in the senior and/or health care industry, be positive & compassionate, entrepreneurial & self-motivated, focused on high performance, and the consummate professional.
The position requires someone who is comfortable traveling within the Greater Toronto Area for in-home client visits, as well as community outreach visits to hospitals and facilities. Case Managers should be great communicators, responding quickly to client's requests, questions and needs. Case Managers are the first voice a client hears when they are interested in services and so we're looking for someone who is comfortable and confident on the phone and in person to educate potential clients on our services, prior sales experience is very helpful. This position is one with high visibility, high expectations and a high level of accountability to performance.
Please submit cover letter and resume if you fit these traits:
- Self-motivated, ambitious and high-achieving, wanting to be a part of a business you can personally help grow
- Works well with seniors, their family members and fellow professionals in the health care field
- Outgoing, friendly, able to meet and connect with people easily, frequently going out in the field for different opportunities
- Organized, impeccable follow-through, detail-oriented and high level of professionalism
- Interest & experience in health care and wellness
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and adjust for extremely hectic schedules
- Ability to manage stress well, while keeping a cool and calm exterior as a manager
It is helpful if you are highly connected to technology (smartphone, email, CRM, etc) and if you are already in the health care field.
- Client Visits
- Creating, reviewing, and updating care plans.
- Client assessments and inquiries.
- Handling client calls and issues.
The position requires a college degree and some life accomplishment. We will train. So direct experience in home care is not necessary. Please submit a resume with a cover letter for consideration.