Passionate caregivers needed to provide 24 hour support for seniors and individuals with disabilities
Are you looking to make a real difference in the lives of others? Do you have a passion to provide exceptional care to clients so maintain the highest quality of life possible? Do you think it is important to help people stay in the comfort of their own homes as long as possible?
Home Care Assistance is looking for several experienced caregivers to provide support to seniors and individuals with disabilities in their homes for regular 24-hour shifts for 2-4 consecutive days per week. Our caregivers enjoy participating in the daily lives of the client while at work as well as the personal benefits of working a short workweek. While responsibilities do vary depending on the needs and wants of the client, our caregivers can generally be expected to provide:
· Assistance with personal care such as bathing, toileting, dressing and grooming
· Mobility support such as assistance with walking, pushing wheelchairs, and transfers.
· Transportation to social engagements, medical appointments, grocery stores, the pharmacy, etc.
· Meal preparation, light housekeeping and laundry services
· Medication reminders
· Other duties as required
Interested? We are looking for people who:
· Have 3+ years of experience working with seniors and individuals with disabilities
· High school or college diploma
· Are 21 years old or older
· Can lift 75 pounds
· Own a vehicle and a clean driving record
· Have no history of criminal background
· Speak English
· Are eligible to work in Canada
· Can provide three work-related references including telephone numbers
· RN, LPN, HCA, PCA or PSW certificate holders are preferred
We have several clients needing caring and qualified caregivers. If you have a passion for caregiving and meet the above qualifications, please send us your resume today by fax at 403-452-6073 or email at kparsons@ homecareassistance.com. Please note: Qualified applicants must send a resume to be considered for these exciting positions.
Home Care Assistance is one of the fastest growing home care agencies in Canada. Founded in 2001, we provide round-the-clock care or seniors and individuals with disabilities in their homes. Since the beginning our vision has been clear: hire the best caregivers and expertly match them with our clients. For more information about our company, please visit our website at: _____________________________