Hourly Caregiver/Care Giver (Male and Female)
Hourly Caregivers currently needed for Calgary and surrounding area. Urgent need for Male caregivers as well as a Cantonese speaking caregiver.
Home Care Assistance, one of the fastest growing home care agencies in Canada, is currently hiring caregivers for hourly positions. Founded in 2001, we provide round-the-clock care for seniors and individuals with disabilities in their homes. Since the beginning, our vision has been clear: hire only the best caregivers to provide hourly and live-in services and expertly match them with our clients.
- Minimum age of 21
- English speaking required
- High school or college diploma
- Ability to lift 75 pounds
- Proof of eligibility to work in Canada
- 3 professional references including telephone numbers
- Must have a vehicle, a clean driving record and no history of criminal background
- greater than 3 years of care-giving experience preferred
- HCA, PCA or PSW certificate holders are preferred
Responsibilities may include:
- Meal preparation and light housekeeping
- Laundry and changing bed linens
- Bathing, dressing and grooming assistance
- Transportation to doctor appointments, supermarket and pharmacy
- Assisting with walking and transfers from bed to wheelchair
- Medication reminders
To submit your resume, please fax 403-452-6073 or email kparsons@ homecareassistance.com. Only applications with a resume attached will be considered.