Holy Trinity School Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Fun and diverse workplace
Senior Camp Counsellor (Former Employee) –  Richmond Hill, ON25 January 2016
A typical day at work consisted of organizing the campers into groups and running them through fun activities while ensuring the safety and well being of each and every camper.
I learned that more can be accomplished quicker if there is good communication between employee/employer/co-workers. This as well creates a positive vibe, making the workplace a fun place to come to everyday.
There was a very hierarchical set up at camp; the boss who ran the camp, the camp coordinators, the senior counsellors, the counsellors, and the counsellors in training.
My co-workers were students who I went to high school with so we all had a very open relationship with one another which really allowed us to communicate with one another as equals, this in turn allowed us to get along easier and there was no tension between us. This helped us manage the campers with ease and ensure that everyone who came to camp always left with a smile on their face. The relationship that I had with my co-workers was really the reason camp had such a positive vibe and was so enjoyable for not only the campers but the counsellors as well.
The hardest part of the job was ensuring we did not lose a camper when we went on field trips. Our main objective as counsellors is to ensure that the campers are having a good time, but safety is always number one so the counsellors as a team would triple check every time to ensure no camper was left behind, (not one camper was ever left behind).
The most enjoyable part of the job was just having a good time with the campers and making sure that everyone had an enjoyable
  more... experience because the bottom line is that if the camp isn't fun, the campers will stop signing up and that is not at all what we want.  less
Great kids
Volunteer (Former Employee) –  Oakville14 December 2015
The kids here were extremely smart and friendly. They all acted very well for their age. They all got along very well and know when to do something.