Holy Trinity School Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
one of the most competitive institution among private schools of batangas
Teacher (Former Employee), Batangas City, 04AAugust 7, 2015
Pros: Asian Tour
Cons: Irregular lunch break
Everyday was a good and a bad day!Good day for I was always given new opportunities.Sometimes a bad day because of the work itself. Sometimes you can't help but to work under pressure. I was blessed with good directress/directors and administrators together with friendly co workers.for me, the hardest part of the job is ALWAYS to meet your DEADLINES!!!And the most enjoyable part of the job is after meeting your DEADLINES!
Principal
Principal (Current Employee), El Cajon, CAJune 9, 2015
Pros: small, familylike work environment
Cons: limited funds available to complete facility improvements necessary
My day is never fully typical. As an administrator you really never know what the day will bring. It is imperative that you remain flexible and prepared to handle anything that comes across your desk.

I have enjoyed working with children as well as parents. My colleagues have ranged from newly credentialed teachers to educators with decades of experience. My management style is a team approach, keeping in mind that sometimes my call has to be the bottom line.

The most difficult aspect of this job has been trying to keep everyone happy. Decision making will always be frowned upon by someone within the community. I have had to live with my decisions, knowing that they were made in the best interest of all involved, while still remaining sensitive to the concerns of others. A delicate balance, for sure!
Its really very good place to work.
Volunteer Teacher (Current Employee), London, ENGApril 19, 2015
Pros: Friendly, Disciplined, Tolerent
Cons: no
I like the Holy Trinity Church School.They provide very comfortable ,friendly and helping environment at school.I learned a lot from my co-workers management team is excellent at school.
good
Classroom Assistant (Current Employee), London, ENGApril 17, 2015
workig with that classand teacher was good, what I also injoy must is working with the childrens in the class. I've learned to be more pastiont
It is a good & healthy atmosphere
Teacher (Former Employee), Mysore, KAMay 18, 2014
Pros: friendly atmosphere
Cons: i couldn't be rude with the children
In Holy Trinity School, Mysore, I enjoyed a very good friendly atmosphere with my colleagues, H.M and with the children. I improved my confidence in that school. After working there, I got the confidence that I can try for the post of Lecturer for any Commerce subjects in P.U. Colleges.
Productive and professional people to work with
Teacher's Assistant (Former Employee), Birmingham, ENGMarch 18, 2014
Pros: improving my translation skills
I worked as a teacher's assistant with Polish and English students. Learnt how to support students during the classes, and how to deal with more difficult ones.
Management was good, and co-workers very helpful.
I enjoyed work there overall.
I volunteer at this school
Technical Consultant (Current Employee), morrisvile paJanuary 8, 2014
volunteer help out with IT stuff. i work in computer lab and with networking school. troubleshoot networking problems school might have
Productivity and fun work place
IT Technician (Former Employee), NigeriaDecember 16, 2013
Pros: bonus
Cons: long hours
job starts 8am in the morning and ends by 4pm.
I learned how to put my knowledge about computers to use. also I was in a position where i had to interact with my co-workers often because I am the person they call on when they have problems especially when they have computer related problems.
Build Patient behavior
Computer Teacher (Former Employee), Thiruvananthapuram, KLOctober 3, 2013
Need good Preparation
Need Responsibility about the future of a student.
Enjoyable time to be with people and helping others.
Lunchroom Supervisor (Current Employee), South Saint Paul, MNJuly 21, 2013
Pros: working while my children were in school
Cons: not enough hours
During the day in the cafeteria I helped little kids with open their milk/food items. When the older kids came down I kept order throughout the lunch room. After all lunches I washed down the tables and the chairs. My co-workers were enjoyable and fun to work with. The most enjoyable part was to be with the kids and talk with the kids.
Excellent workplace environment
Substitute Teacher (Former Employee), Louisville, KYMarch 12, 2013
Pros: great kids, faculty & administration
Cons: limited hours as a substitute teacher
Principal, Assistant Principals, staff & co-workers are very pleasant to work with.
GREAT JOB!
6th Grade Teacher (Former Employee), San Pedro, CAFebruary 23, 2013
Pros: excellent place to work. great support.
Cons: none that i can think.
Team taught 6th grade.
Taught religion and math to both classes.
Taught the rest of the subjects to my homeroom.

Was asked by the principal to stay as Vice Principal

I only stayed there for a year because it was close to my parents. My father was very ill at the time. He has since passed away.
enjoyable, supportive atmosphere
Voluntary Teaching Assistant (Current Employee), two Reception ClassesMay 8, 2012
Pros: free hot drinks and snacks
Cons: not a paid placement
From my very first day I received positive feedback from the students and staff. I was able to help with administrative duties, assisting the staff with SEN children, reading and literacy lessons, preparation for classroom assemblies, ongoing projects, etc.
The hardest part is not being able to work there full time! The most enjoyable part of my job is being able to read stories to the children or play games during activitiy sessions.
COMO INSTITUCION EDUCATIVA A1
DOCENTE DE MUSICA Y RELIGION (Former Employee), Lima, LIMMarch 25, 2015
Pros: buen ambiente laboral
Cons: la administracion
ERA UNA INSTITUCION EDUCATIVA DE VANGUARDIA DE LAS MEJORE
CON UNA CALIDAD DE PROFESIONALES DE ALTO NIVEL NO SOLO PRIOFESIONAL SINO TAMBIEN A NIVEL PERSONAL
LLEGAMOS A SER COMO UNA FAMILIA