Holt Renfrew Employee Review

View all Holt Renfrew reviews

No job security
HR2 Buying Office Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON11 January 2014
No job security. My contract was extended at the end of every month for only a month, for over a year.

Other Holt Renfrew Employee Reviews

Workplace Harassment & Bullying is Real
Buyer (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON22 February 2018
Management leads by intimidation, human resource department does nothing to address bullying and harassment, instead assists upper management to cover up mistreatment claims. Turnover is extremely high in all depts (including HR). Many people leave due to mistreatment, harassment, bullying and "unspoken" expectations to work long hours to show commitment. Favouritism and special treatment is common, management uses scapegoats , bullying tactics to lead teams and deal with outside vendors. I've been in the industry more than 15 years and this by far is the worst place I have worked for. Business strategies are reactionary and constantly changing. Physical appearances are valued over experience and skill, I have also witnessed first hand examples of racism and prejudice in team meetings that have been passed off as humour and have seen colleagues be degraded verbally in front of peers.
Pros
Employee Benefits, Discounts, Summer Hours
Cons
Holt Renfrew
Shipping Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Brossard13 February 2018
Holt Renfrew was an amazing working experience for me as they have very good workplace culture and really care about their employees. a typical day would be communication with management, receive and process shipments, organize day with management team. Worked with a great team, hardest part was leaving the company because there was no position for advancement.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Holt Renfrew. Our community is ready to answer.