Holt Renfrew Employee Review

View all Holt Renfrew reviews

Beautiful retail store
Sales Assocaite (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON6 April 2013
The company is great to work and pays much more hgiher than any other retail stores. Amazing discounts and the staff are all overall friendly. However, Holt Renfrew is a cut throat workplace where as employees disappear so often. Holt Renfrew doesn't not care about employee workplace rights. So the chances if they want you out, your gonna be out despite how long you've been employed with them. I was terminated for no reason, but at least the company was kind enough to give me a two weeks severance pay, which was pretty kind of them. Holt Renfrew is a numbers game where employees who do not meet the companies quotas or image will not last very long.
Pros
staff discounts, friendly staff, free lunches, hourly wages
Cons
politics, high turn over rate, no loyalty

Other Holt Renfrew Employee Reviews

Great Company
Marketing and CRM (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON4 November 2017
Great Company to work for! I worked with customer relations management and marketing. It was great to work with the company and individuals there. As well, I learned alot about marketing, social media and more.
Pros
Staff lunches and get togethers
Cons
Mall hours until 10pm once closed
Just do yourself a favor and avoid this place
Beauty Adviser/ Counter Manager (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB3 November 2017
If you have seen the movie Mean Girls, then you know exactly what it would be like to work at this place. If you haven't seen the movie then go watch it please because it would truly save me from writing a lengthy review.
Pros
Breaks, Pay maybe
Cons
Management, co-workers, city, people

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Holt Renfrew. Our community is ready to answer.