Holt Renfrew Employee Review

View all Holt Renfrew reviews

Designated Specialist for Ippolita (Current Employee) –  Renfrew, Calgary21 February 2014
Upon arrival we make sure that our deparment is in order, product is organized, clean and supplies are replenished. Customers are always first, any down time is spent in reorganizing product to make sure everything is appealing to customers eye.
I have learned different product lines, designers, where they come from and how they are made, what stones and material are used to create each product.
Management and co-workers are all 1st. rate very professional on all levels.
Hardest part of this job is the commute to and from with transit. I live one block from Chinook hence the reason for change.
Most enjoyable part is the comaraderie of staff and management as well meeting and enjoyment of our customer.
Pros
Training availability, interaction with managment, Feeling of being part of the whole picture.
Cons
Commute to and from job

Other Holt Renfrew Employee Reviews

Productive workplace and good management
Make-up Artist, Charlotte Tilbury (Former Employee) –  Renfrew, ON5 December 2017
Fun workplace and amazing team members. Some great managers always motivating you for better results. Supportive co-workers. Proud moment when you are able to make your client happy and from first time buyer to your permanent client!
Pros
free refreshments sometimes
Cons
crazy hours
Avoid this TOXIC work enviorment!
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON24 November 2017
The management is biases and shows favoritism towards employees.
Unfair salaries, rules against employees that are unrealistic, and
treated with disrespect.
No chance for career opportunities or advancement no matter how hard employees work.
There is a lack of communication and teamwork towards employees and management.
Overall, Holt Renfrew as company is a toxic work environment!
Pros
Employees friendships and discounts
Cons
Management and salaries

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Holt Renfrew. Our community is ready to answer.