Holt Renfrew Employee Review

View all Holt Renfrew reviews

extra fun workplace
Data Entry (Former Employee) –  Saint-Laurent, QC25 April 2013
This company was the best place to work - I loved my job doing data entry - and the people were fantastic - we all got along

Other Holt Renfrew Employee Reviews

Holt Renfrew
Shipping Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Brossard13 February 2018
Holt Renfrew was an amazing working experience for me as they have very good workplace culture and really care about their employees. a typical day would be communication with management, receive and process shipments, organize day with management team. Worked with a great team, hardest part was leaving the company because there was no position for advancement.
Terrible, terrible work culture
Server/Bartender (Former Employee) –  Vancouver, BC5 February 2018
I worked at Holt Renfrew as a server. Upper management use bullying, manipulation and scare tactics on restaurant staff and supervisors. It was extremely unorganized and unpleasant. I have worked in the restaurant industry for over 10 years and this was easily the worst job I ever had.

Management comes from a catering and banquet background which doesn't cross over into a restaurant/retail environment. We used to call it Holt's Cafe Survivor because everyone was on the chopping block at all times. It was a very unhealthy environment.
The only perks were the benefits and discounts.

Also, literally the WORST uniforms I have ever seen in my life: impractical and ugly.
Pros
Benefits, discounts, hours
Cons
Management, inconsistent tips, work environment

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Holt Renfrew. Our community is ready to answer.