Holt Renfrew Employee Review

View all Holt Renfrew reviews

Holt Renfrew at its best
Sales associate, stock movement team (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON7 January 2014
I've been working for Holt Renfrew for about a year and a half, and I absolutely love it. I went from working at Holt Renfrew's outlet store in Vaughan Mills, then worked in their distribution centre (admin. section) doing paperworks, to help and open Holt Renfrew's second hr2 store, lastly transferring to Holt Renfrew Yorkdale.

My scheduled day would be from 7 a.m. and 8 a.m. depending if I have a lot of work to do the following day. I would start off by doing the most important things, such as putting the new products onto the floor, collecting the day's paperworks, to do last minute touches for big events.

I have nothing but wonderful words to say about my management team to my coworkers. They're all friendly and easy to adapt to, which made it very easy to love working.

The hardest part about working was the stress level, I never wanted to leave work until I was done what I was doing. Whatever I left back, and what I had to do the following day - so I always tried to execute everything before I had to leave for the day. There were times I worked a minimum of 10 hours+ for a week, to help prepare for the Christmas holiday sale.
Pros
Free lunches, incentives, acknowledgements
Cons
Long hours (schedule for 8 hours, work for 10/11 hours)

Other Holt Renfrew Employee Reviews

Productive workplace and good management
Make-up Artist, Charlotte Tilbury (Former Employee) –  Renfrew, ON5 December 2017
Fun workplace and amazing team members. Some great managers always motivating you for better results. Supportive co-workers. Proud moment when you are able to make your client happy and from first time buyer to your permanent client!
Pros
free refreshments sometimes
Cons
crazy hours
Avoid this TOXIC work enviorment!
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON24 November 2017
The management is biases and shows favoritism towards employees.
Unfair salaries, rules against employees that are unrealistic, and
treated with disrespect.
No chance for career opportunities or advancement no matter how hard employees work.
There is a lack of communication and teamwork towards employees and management.
Overall, Holt Renfrew as company is a toxic work environment!
Pros
Employees friendships and discounts
Cons
Management and salaries

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Holt Renfrew. Our community is ready to answer.