Stemming from exciting changes in our corporate strategic plan, our Business and Technical Solutions team is currently seeking a talented SENIOR BUSINESS ANALYST for a 6 month contract, with possibility of extension.
YOU are the ultimate relationship builder. You read people and situations accurately and quickly, thereby allowing you to negotiate, influence, facilitate or mentor as the outcome dictates. You enjoy driving people toward goals and deadlines. You communicate well through any means possible. Your uncanny ability to simplify complex processes and issues helps you to make the impossible become possible.
As SENIOR BUSINESS ANALYST, you will:
- Lead multiple significant business projects
- Capture workflows , write the use cases, write use case specs (must know UML)
- Liaise between and engage operational and IT professionals
- Analyze processes, create flow charts and activity diagrams
- Create screen mock-ups using any wire framing tool, e.g. Balsamiq Mock-up
What you bring to the table:
- 10 years’ experience in a Business Analyst role, driving multiple projects with specific deadlines
- Proven experience in Business Process Analysis
- Experience with User Acceptance Testing and business implementation processes
- Proficiency in writing Business Requirement Documents
- Familiar with Case Complete software and MS Visio
- Preferred but not required skills: experience working in an Agile environment; knowledge of SQL and relational databases
- MUST be eligible to work in Canada
APPLICATION DEADLINE: August 5, 2013
TIRED OF COMMUTING TO DOWNTOWN TORONTO? THINK WEST!! We’re based in Brantford, close to the 403; within a 40 minute commute of West Mississauga, Oakville and Burlington, Hamilton and KW/Cambridge.
We thank you for your interest in working at Holstein Canada! Due to the volume of applications, selected candidates will be contacted directly.