Our client, a premium brand, is looking for a dynamic individual to assist hosting and managing events in their Gallery. The ideal individual will be someone who "understands the premium brand experience" and recognizes the importance of strong customer service in a high-end environment. Bilingual communication skills in English/Mandarin are necessary.
Previous experience with a luxury good (sales/service) and an enjoyment of the culinary industry/events industry would be ideal! Must love hosting people and creating a warm and welcoming environment.
This role will be up to 30hrs/week.
- Primarily hosting consumers in a non-pressured sales environment, showcasing premium appliances. Must be comfortable speaking in front of groups.
- Contribute to the coordination of a variety of culinary events in the space as well as coordinating rental events for the Gallery.
- Making sure the Gallery is always clean and presentable for visitors.
- Entrepreneurial orientation and a person who treats the Gallery as their own.
- Retail, Design and/or Hospitality/Culinary background would be essential assets
- Excellent Communication skills and comfortable speaking in front of groups when required.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Extremely organized and detail oriented.
- Ability to multi-task with a “can do” attitude
$20-24/hr depending on experience (up to 30hrs/week)