Digital Content Specialist
Our client, a well know international retail organization with locations through out North America, is seeking a Digital Content Specialist to join their highly successful team. This individual will be responsible for managing the organization’s online presence.
The ideal candidate will have a client-focused orientation and significant experience managing website content, layout and functionality, social media and ensuring consistency of messaging among multiple brands. Experience in a retail environment highly desired.
What we need:
- A highly motivated individual with the passion, drive and experience to oversee everything online (focus on website and social media);
- Someone with experience taking an organization’s online presence to the next level;
- An individual with experience managing website content (in partnership with technical team) for multiple brands and ensuring that online promotions, information pieces and overall content is well integrated, functional and user friendly for site visitors;
- A person with experience coordinating between brand managers and creative agencies to properly integrate creative content online;
- A professional with an ability to deliver on time and maintain attention to detail;
- Someone with experience creating brand awareness and driving traffic to retail locations;
- A professional with experience writing and editing engaging content;
- An individual who can track online success using analytics;
- A strategic thinker who can develop social media and content management strategies.
Education and Experience:
- A post-secondary degree in advertising, marketing, web development, or communications;
- 3-5 years experience managing PPC, SEO and Affiliate programs;
- 3-5 years of digital management experience;
Technical Skills should include:
- A solid technical comprehension and proven ability to grasp new tools quickly;
- Basic Knowledge of HTML and experienced with content management systems is a must (i.e. Sitefinity, Wordpress, Joomla, Drupal etc.);
- Experience using social media and SEO tracking/aggregation software to effectively monitor benchmarks for measuring impact of social media & SEO/SEM programs—analyze, review, and report on the successes of campaigns/programs to maximize results (i.e. Raventool, SEOMoz);
- Manage keyword research including cataloging and indexing target keyword phrases;
- Basic Adobe CS4-6 Suite software skills;
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products.
- Exceptional career growth potential
Indeed - 17 months ago