Holland LP

Holland LP Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Good productive place to work
Combination Welder (Current Employee), Kenova, WVSeptember 1, 2013
A typical day at work mostly involves welding of rail car parts. I Havel earned to tig weld and the managers are great people
dedicate your life oncall for lowpay
railcar prepper (Former Employee), ohioApril 23, 2013
Cons: low pay and poor management
I worked there for about a year oncall fixing railcars. They get around not paying good wages by hiring temps and treat people like dirt. The bosses sit around w their feet on the desk chewin tobacco and yelling at people. They have no place in management. The regional manager is a joke and is a waste of money, chewin tobacco and rarely works,says he – more... works from home. Wouldnt recomend to anyone, they go through 4 temps aweek. – less
Great people to work with providing a valuable service to the rail road.
Supervisor (Former Employee), Crete, ILDecember 2, 2012
Pros: great company to work for.
Cons: lp stands for "low pay".
Fantastic company to work with. Compensation could be better. 3/4 of your life will be away from your family depending which department you are in. Field managers could use some professional management training.
Not very employee friendly
Mobile Welder (Former Employee), Sulfur LouisiannaMarch 2, 2012
Pros: great pay
Cons: not very employee friendly
I worked for this company for six months. Although they have a great benefit package, it is very costly to obtain Medical and Dental coverage. This company works long unannounced hours and in any weather. The supervisor that I had consistently lied to me and was over heard several times belittleling the employees.

About Holland LP

WELCOME TO THE HOLLAND COMPANY! On behalf of all our employees, the following overview is intended to familiarize you with – Read more