Holiday Inn Employee Review

learned intercontinental standards
Sales Executive (Former Employee) –  Beirut25 September 2013
worked with Holiday inn as front office supervisor then a sales executive, developed my career and personality, connections and how to deal with clients from all over the world,management was very close to us, had many trainings, respect all colleagues, the challenge was the most enjoyable part of my job at holiday inn

Other Holiday Inn Employee Reviews

Productive work place
Reservation Agent / Front Desk Associate (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB17 December 2017
Morning check out shift started at 6:30 until 3:30pm. Evening shift for check in started at 3:30pm until 11:30pm. I worked with all departments such as food & beverage, housekeeping, reservations, sales and accounting. Learned to work in team environment and built strong communication skills.
Great Atmosphere
Hotel Front Desk Clerk (Former Employee) –  Milton, ON4 December 2017
A typical day at work consisted of signing customers in and out. It was a great job experience, with a great management team. Hardest part of the job was to check every customer in to the hotel in a very timely manner.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Holiday Inn. Our community is ready to answer.