Holiday Inn Employee Review

Holiday Inn is a good place to work because they are concerned about their employee's and always go an extra mile to exceed guest satisfaction.
Kitchen Manager (Former Employee) –  San Francisco, CA6 July 2013
Holiday Inn Fisherman's Wharf location was just perfect,where a hotel guest have all the easy access to go where ever they please,
including underground garage and big parking spot and an outdoor pool.Everyday you will see tourist from all over the world and when they eat in our restaurant it's nice to explain to them what kind of food we have and also how it's called.it makes your day when they like what they see and how much they appreciate our hospitality.
Our Managers and Employee's are required to go through seminars
and training for Guest Satisfaction and Good Service.The hardest part of the job is when customer or a hotel guest was not satisfied and no matter what you do it seems useless.most enjoyable part of the job
is when a satisfied guest or customer will come and look for you just to tell you how happy and welcome you make them feel and most of all they will write a good comment and make sure your boss will know about it so to me this makes my day all the hard work was paid off.
Pros
Gross complainer, Walkout gangs, Guest refuse to tip
Cons
Employee's Tardiness, Excessive Absentism, No call no show

Other Holiday Inn Employee Reviews

Holiday Day Inn Express and Suites Review
Front Desk Agent (Former Employee) –  Huntsville, ON14 January 2018
Was a great place to work, I loved how we were taught and how we we treated our team and our guests. I had a great team to work for and we were always busy being in Muskoka.
Guest Service Agent (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON14 January 2018
co-workers are nice, management is great. Very enjoyable place to work. Work load is reasonable. Every other Tuesday we get free dinner. Another great thing is it is close to my house.
Pros
free dinner
Cons
work hour timings

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Holiday Inn. Our community is ready to answer.