Holiday Inn Employee Review

Holiday Inn is a good place to work because they are concerned about their employee's and always go an extra mile to exceed guest satisfaction.
Kitchen Manager (Former Employee) –  San Francisco, CA6 July 2013
Holiday Inn Fisherman's Wharf location was just perfect,where a hotel guest have all the easy access to go where ever they please,
including underground garage and big parking spot and an outdoor pool.Everyday you will see tourist from all over the world and when they eat in our restaurant it's nice to explain to them what kind of food we have and also how it's makes your day when they like what they see and how much they appreciate our hospitality.
Our Managers and Employee's are required to go through seminars
and training for Guest Satisfaction and Good Service.The hardest part of the job is when customer or a hotel guest was not satisfied and no matter what you do it seems useless.most enjoyable part of the job
is when a satisfied guest or customer will come and look for you just to tell you how happy and welcome you make them feel and most of all they will write a good comment and make sure your boss will know about it so to me this makes my day all the hard work was paid off.
Gross complainer, Walkout gangs, Guest refuse to tip
Employee's Tardiness, Excessive Absentism, No call no show

Other Holiday Inn Employee Reviews

very customer service oriented workplace
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Vancouver, BC13 March 2018
I love my work as a customer service representative. I love meeting
people.I also work at the Banquet and its fun there is free food
for us after serving.Most of the workers are so nice and helpful.
Free food if you work at Banquet not at front desk
Enjoyable work environment
Guest Services, Duty Manager/Night Auditor (Former Employee) –  Deer Lake, NL8 March 2018
I loved working at the Holiday Inn Deer Lake.
The staff were amazing. I worked a lot of overnights, and had to commute 40 minutes on the TCH from Corner Brook. The drive became too much to handle. Salary was okay, but there were no benefits.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Holiday Inn. Our community is ready to answer.