Holiday Inn Employee Review

Holiday Inn is a good place to work because they are concerned about their employee's and always go an extra mile to exceed guest satisfaction.
Kitchen Manager (Former Employee) –  San Francisco, CA6 July 2013
Holiday Inn Fisherman's Wharf location was just perfect,where a hotel guest have all the easy access to go where ever they please,
including underground garage and big parking spot and an outdoor pool.Everyday you will see tourist from all over the world and when they eat in our restaurant it's nice to explain to them what kind of food we have and also how it's called.it makes your day when they like what they see and how much they appreciate our hospitality.
Our Managers and Employee's are required to go through seminars
and training for Guest Satisfaction and Good Service.The hardest part of the job is when customer or a hotel guest was not satisfied and no matter what you do it seems useless.most enjoyable part of the job
is when a satisfied guest or customer will come and look for you just to tell you how happy and welcome you make them feel and most of all they will write a good comment and make sure your boss will know about it so to me this makes my day all the hard work was paid off.
Pros
Gross complainer, Walkout gangs, Guest refuse to tip
Cons
Employee's Tardiness, Excessive Absentism, No call no show

Other Holiday Inn Employee Reviews

Not a good place to work
Maintenance Worker (Former Employee) –  St. Catharines, ON15 November 2017
would not recommend working here. staff is very depressing to be around and seem miserable. Boss talked to a few employees like they were worthless. Not a fun place to work.
Pros
free soup for lunch
Cons
miserable staff, Demeaning boss
Had access to all the hotels facilities
Bartender/ Server (Former Employee) –  Truro, NS14 November 2017
Opening. closing
VLT Machines
Served breakfast, lunch supper
Room service
fast pace environment
served drinks and food
Lots of regulars which was nice
Pros
Fun atmosphere
Cons
VLT machines

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Holiday Inn. Our community is ready to answer.