HOLIDAY INN EXPRESS AND SUITES

HOLIDAY INN EXPRESS AND SUITES Canada Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Front Desk Agent (Former Employee), Nisku, ABMarch 26, 2015
My typical day was checking guests in and out. Doing paper work on who was in what room and how long there stay was. Also giving them the suite or type of room they wanted. Met all customers needs.I really enjoy working around people and getting to know my co-workers.
Watching, and learning from a Superstar
Guest Services Representative and Night Audit (Current Employee), Kingston, ONMarch 3, 2015
Pros: welcoming our regular corporate guests on weekly and/or monthly basics, welcoming new guests with a smile, meeting new people from around the world, and educating guests on our ihg rewards club and of course the great hotel itself!
Cons: shift hours, work/ life balance
The Front Office manager at the time I was hired was a great mentor and manager. She was impressive the way she handled herself and was smooth, polite with not just guests but co-workers in other departments.
Great Staff
Group Sales and Meeting Coordinator (Former Employee), Courtenay, BCJanuary 7, 2014
Pros: steady hours
Cons: not enough pay
My job at the Holiday Inn express was rewarding everyday. I loved the people I worked with and my job.
no other activities in the hotel for workers. Its just work
House Keeping (Current Employee), Dawson Creek, BCJuly 3, 2013
Pros: free lunch if the hotel is full
Cons: split shift
Housekeeping is not an easy job, it requires full energy everyday. It is a challenging job because you have to make sure the hotel guests are satisfied and comfortable with their rooms. With my job, I learned a lot of how to deal with guests, management and co-workers. The hardest part of the job is to go back to work in the evening if there are night shift guests. It is overwhelming though when guests appreciate the housekeeping job.