HOLIDAY INN EXPRESS AND SUITES Employee Reviews

Watching, and learning from a Superstar
Guest Services Representative and Night Audit (Current Employee) –  Kingston, ONMarch 3, 2015
The Front Office manager at the time I was hired was a great mentor and manager. She was impressive the way she handled herself and was smooth, polite with not just guests but co-workers in other departments.
Pros
welcoming our regular corporate guests on weekly and/or monthly basics, welcoming new guests with a smile, meeting new people from around the world, and educating guests on our ihg rewards club and of course the great hotel itself!
Cons
shift hours, work/ life balance
no other activities in the hotel for workers. Its just work
House Keeping (Current Employee) –  Dawson Creek, BCJuly 3, 2013
Housekeeping is not an easy job, it requires full energy everyday. It is a challenging job because you have to make sure the hotel guests are satisfied and comfortable with their rooms. With my job, I learned a lot of how to deal with guests, management and co-workers. The hardest part of the job is to go back to work in the evening if there are night shift guests. It is overwhelming though when guests appreciate the housekeeping job.
Pros
free lunch if the hotel is full
Cons
split shift
Fun yet serious, steady work environment
Housekeeper (Former Employee) –  CourtenayApril 22, 2015
I was responsible for doing basic, yet detailed housekeeping. I learned tricks to work quicker, thus being more productive. I had a good boss and friendly co-workers. The hardest part of the job was learning the proper way to do things because each person had a different technique. The most enjoyable part of the job was helping my co-workers after I finished my work.
Pros
Own lunch time
Cons
Unpredictable hours
Front Desk Agent (Former Employee) –  Nisku, ABMarch 26, 2015
My typical day was checking guests in and out. Doing paper work on who was in what room and how long there stay was. Also giving them the suite or type of room they wanted. Met all customers needs.I really enjoy working around people and getting to know my co-workers.
Great Staff
Group Sales and Meeting Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Courtenay, BCJanuary 7, 2014
My job at the Holiday Inn express was rewarding everyday. I loved the people I worked with and my job.
Pros
steady hours
Cons
not enough pay

Want to know more about HOLIDAY INN EXPRESS AND SUITES?

Ask a question