JOB TITLES: Housekeeper
REPORTS TO: Rooms Division Manager(RDM) / Housekeeping Supervisor
Duties & Responsibilities:
- To assist the Senior Housekeeping Supervisor in maintaining the housekeeping department as per the brand and industry standards.
- Guest service is first and foremost, followed by guest rooms that meet the highest standards of cleanliness and presentation.
- Responsible for assisting the senior supervisor with room checks, maintaining cost efficient labour, VIP room checks, ongoing checks of common areas, cleaning rooms when necessary, scheduling, recording lost and found and other tasks as outlined in the job description.
- Provide relief for senior supervisor’s days off and vacation time.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Must be comfortable with shift work. The shifts may vary but would normally be from 11:00 AM – 7:00PM three days a week and either 8:00 AM-4:00 PM or 8:30AM-4:30 PM for the remaining days.
- Exceptional work ethic and able to make decisions with competence.
Indeed - 14 months ago
The primary responsibility of this position is the procurement of both guestroom and convention business for the hotel to optimize revenue...