Terms of Employment: Full-Time, Weekday, Weekend, Morning, and Evening, Rotational Schedule
Anticipated Start Date: Immediate
Location: Holiday Inn Express and Suites Ottawa West, 2055 Robertson Rd. Ottawa, ON
Experience: Experience an asset
Languages: Speak English and French
Work Setting: Hotel
- To assist in supervising and overseeing the performance of the housekeeping department.
- Prepare daily room assignments and key distribution to room attendants.
- Oversee laundry operations.
- Daily room inspections.
- Communicate with Front Desk regarding status of rooms, checkouts and stay-overs.
- Assist with cleaning rooms as needed.
- Assist with scheduling and payroll
- Training team members on all housekeeping processes and procedures including how to care for and organize their equipment i.e. carts and vacuums while acting as a leader at all times
- Responsible for ensuring all job tools and equipment are well maintained, maintain inventory controls and waste management.
- Collect and log lost and found items
- Discipline team members when appropriate, escalate when necessary
Specific Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Must be able to read, write and speak fluent English
- Must be available to work mornings, days and evenings, weekdays and weekends
- Must be able to communicate well
Education and/or Experience:
- Must have minimum high school diploma or equivalent.
- Post-secondary education in a Hotel management discipline is an asset.
- At least 3 years of hotel housekeeping experience is required.
- Supervisor experience is an asset.
- Open availability will be required as you will be required to work both week days & weekends.
- Competitive salary and benefits package provided
How to Apply:
Drop off resume at front desk
Holiday Inn Express and Suites Ottawa West,
2055 Robertson Rd. Ottawa, ON K2H 5Y9
Or reply to this ad