Holiday Inn® hotels look for people who are genuine, friendly, thoughtful and resourceful. People who care enough to go the extra mile to give our guests a great experience.
The Holiday Inn & Suites Osoyoos BC is located on the shores of beautiful Osoyoos Lake. We are Independently owned and operated. Our 118 unit Full Service hotel, with 2 restaurants and marina is looking for a friendly and professional Head Housekeeper to join our team.
As a Housekeeper you would be responsible to assist the Guest Services Manger in the supervision of the housekeeping and laundry operation to ensure that product quality standards are met and optimum service is provided to hotel guests according to hotel business objectives.
Some of the role and responsibilities include:
- Maintain proper inventory levels, managing cost per room for supplies and labor (example: bed & bath linen reuse and laundry operation). Focus on increased productivity.
- Educate and train all employees in compliance with governmental and safety regulations. Ensure staff is properly trained and has the tools and equipment to carry out job duties.
- Promote teamwork and quality service through daily communication and coordination with other department heads.
- Conduct deep-cleaning projects and/or assist housekeeping staff during high-volume periods.
- Inspect all assigned suites and public areas to ensure furnishings, guest rooms/suites, equipment, linens and public areas are clean and in good repair to meet guest satisfaction. Advise employees of deficiencies and instruct on corrective action. Provide adequate retraining as needed.
- Routinely perform all housekeeping duties necessary including making beds and also vacuuming and cleaning guest suites to ensure guest satisfaction.
- Respond to guest complaints, special requests and ensure corrective action is taken to achieve complete guest satisfaction.
- Carry out special needs and requests of the guests, VIPs and repeat visitors.
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS
Ideally, you will have +2 years of experience in a housekeeping department with some.
In return, the Holiday Inn & Suites Osoyoos BC will give you a competitive wage of $12.95/hr
as well as opportunities to learn new skills and grow your career. On top of this, you’ll join a great team that makes work fun, so you will feel motivated to come to work every day. If this sounds like the perfect move for you, apply online now!
Holiday Inn hotels look for genuine people who keep it real and do what they say they will.
Come and join us and Stay Real!