Holiday Inn® & Suites Osoyoos BC is looking for someone who is genuine, friendly, thoughtful and resourceful. People who care enough to go the extra mile to give our guests a great experience.
The Holiday Inn & Suites Osoyoos BC is located on the shores of beautiful Osoyoos Lake. We are Independently owned and operated. Our 118 unit Full Service hotel, with 2 restaurants and marina, is looking for a friendly and professional Guest Services Manager (GSM) to join our team.
The Guest Services Manager is an experienced, key member of the management team who reports directly to the General Manager. the GSM oversees all aspects of all guest reservations and their stay, focused on ensuring we can provide the best service to our guests from start to finish.
The GSM is responsible to working with staff in all departments to ensure standards a being met through support, training, and accurate administration. The day to day operations of the hotel is placed within the responsibilities of the GSM, and as we are a team focused hotel a strong understanding of all departments is important
Managing and participating in the day to day operation of Guest Services & Front Desk some of the duties you will carry out including: reporting, training and supervising new staff, maintaining high standards of quality, revenue management, inventory cost control and guest and employee satisfaction. These are all part of being a Guest Services Manager
At Holiday Inn® we want our guests to relax and be themselves which means
we need you to:
- Be you by being natural, professional and personable in the way you are with people
- Get ready by taking notice and using your knowledge so that you are prepared for anything
- Show you care by being thoughtful in the way you welcome and connect with guests
- Take action by showing initiative, taking ownership and going the extra mile
Ideally, you will have 2 years of experience in a management role with relevant school/college qualifications.
- Strong computer skills especially with Microsoft Excel, Word and Google Docs.
- Experience with Opera Xpress PMS a strong plus
- Prior IHG hotel experience a strong plus
- Excellent organizational, written and oral communication a must.
- Strong understanding of Groups and block management.
- Must be able to work independently and self directed.
In return, the Holiday Inn & Suites Osoyoos BC will give you a competitive salary as well as opportunities to learn new skills and grow your career. On top of this, you’ll join a great team that makes work fun, so you will feel motivated to come to work every day. If this sounds like the perfect move for you, apply online now!
Holiday Inn hotels look for genuine people who keep it real and do what they say they will.
Come and join us and Stay Real!