Position Type: Regular, Part-time
Company Name: Hole’s Greenhouses & Gardens
Application Deadline: June 28, 2013
Hole’s Greenhouses & Gardens Ltd. is looking for a detail-oriented individual to administer payroll and benefits. Reporting to the Accounting Office Manager, this person will efficiently execute payroll runs for a business with seasonal fluctuations in staffing. Good communication skills, as well as a respect for confidentiality, are required for this position.
- Maintain records of employee hours, as well as address timekeeping errors and adjustments through the electronic timekeeping system
- Perform biweekly payroll runs, and submit payroll information to Ceridian for processing
- Process year-end payroll run, as well as issue tax forms in accordance with legislative requirements
- Maintain spreadsheet of employee benefits, as well as complete, verify and process forms and documentation for administration of benefits
- Answer employee inquiries regarding payroll and benefits
- 2+ years of experience in payroll administration
- Proficiency using Microsoft Office Suite and other computer software
- Good communication skills
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Post-secondary training in accounting, bookkeeping or payroll administration
- Payroll Association certification preferred
Indeed - 5 months ago
GFI Systems Inc.
- 30 days ago
EvelineCharles Salons | Spas | Academy
- 30+ days ago
Pilot Flying J
Sherwood Park, AB
- 3 days ago
Hole’s Greenhouses & Gardens was established by the late and much loved Ted and Lois Hole. Together they built one of...