Cook – Glasshouse Bistro & Café
Position Type: Regular, Full-time
Company Name: the Enjoy Centre
The Glasshouse Bistro & Café is looking for an energetic and positive individual to join its team.
- Ensure quality of raw and cooked food items meets established standards
- Operate kitchen equipment safely, and ensure equipment in is good working order
- Adapt and prepare specialty food items for customers with food allergies or intolerances
- 1 to 2 years of experience in commercial food preparation
- Availability to work evenings, weekends and holidays, as well as more than 40 hours per week during peak seasons and special events
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to lift 25 kg
- Red Seal certification, registered apprenticeship, or equivalent culinary training; equivalent work experience will be considered in lieu of education
Contact: Janice Curle
Human Resources Coordinator
101 Riel Drive, St. Albert, Alberta, Canada, T8N 3X4
*Only those interviewed will receive a callback.
Indeed - 4 months ago
ALBERT'S RESTAURANTS LTD. o/a Tony Romas & Albert's Restaurants & ORANJ SUSHI BAR & Jungle Jim's
Canadian Job Bank
- 11 days ago
Hole’s Greenhouses & Gardens was established by the late and much loved Ted and Lois Hole. Together they built one of...