Hockey Canada Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
If you love Hockey and have thick skin, the Referee position is for you.
Referee (Former Employee) –  Prince George, BCApril 27, 2016
Lots of refs did not know the proper rules and did not take things all that seriously. Was sometimes exciting but more than anything it was very cold. We weren't allowed to wear gloves which led to almost frost bite on many occasions.
volunteer organizing committee
(Volunteer) - World Women's (Former Employee) –  Volunteer managementAugust 23, 2013
work with media
work with the different international teams
Working with Hockey Canada is a wonderful opportunity because I was able to work with good co-workers
Computer Programmer (Former Employee) –  801 King Edward, ottawa ontarioMarch 21, 2013
Working in Hockey Canada enables me to leaned to worked in multi-skilled team and this enables me to understand and learned different and better approach to do my task.

On this project we are 6 developers, and my task is to developed and enhanced the HCR, Karma and eHockey; Create and design tables and stored procedures, Write a code for data access layer, and business layer, and design some user interface.
Enjoyed every minute I worked at that location
Computer Technician/IT Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Ottawa, ONFebruary 14, 2013
Co-workers were very helpful. The atmosphere was always positive.
Pros
several company gatherings during the year
productive, very fun, freindly workplace
Hockey Referee / Linesmen (Current Employee) –  Stoney Creek, ONFebruary 11, 2013
enjoy working for hockey canada
great expirience with people
Hockey Canada
Minor Hockey Official (Current Employee) –  Holland, MB and London, ONFebruary 4, 2013
I absolutely love officiating hockey. It is a very rewarding way to earn a couple of bucks here and there.

There are many reasons why I love this job. First of all, it's a great way to use my logic and ability to make quick decisions. I also love being in control of the game. There's just something about being on the ice with everyone watching you, and counting on you to keep control of a game; I guess you could say that I thrive off of the pressure it brings.

I also enjoy the 'brotherhood' of fellow officials. It's a real team atmosphere that rivals actually playing on a hockey team. I absolutely love this job!
Emplois possibilité faible de Gradué
Repentigny, Qc (Former Employee) –  Repentigny, QCAugust 18, 2016
Emplois à temps partiel mais très agréable ... beaucoup de chalenge tous en restant en très bonne forme physique .. travail qui demande énormément de sang froid puisqu'il y a énormément de bruit de parents d'entraineurs et de joueur non satisfait du travail effectuer ..

L'aspect le plus difficile est le travail de fin de soirée la fin de semaine donc difficile de gardez un aspect familiale solide et que cette entreprise est gérer de manière amical donc difficile de graduer si tu possède pas une affinité avec les patrons ..
Pros
sang froid
Cons
patron

4.4