A high-achieving and motivated senior sales executive to drive C-level growth at one of the fastest-growing financial technology consulting firms in the country (USA).
This executive position includes a competitive benefits plan. The role offers a base salary with commission with no cap on upside earnings. This is a virtual role, where you will work out of your home office.
You're a self-starter. You seek out fast-paced environments that challenge, stimulate, and excite, thereby motivating yourself and those around you to continually strive for excellence, think innovatively, and work strategically. Leveraging your business experience and entrepreneurial spirit, you are dedicated to finding new ways to attract and retain clients. With a vested interest in our mission of lifetime customer engagement, you demonstrate an unwavering commitment to customer satisfaction by engaging clients, uncovering needs, and delivering consulting solutions which add considerable value to the client bottom line. You enjoy working from home and travelling locally and regionally to keep close personal connections with your loyal client base. You will be a key player in Hobbs | Madison’s rapid expansion and serve in the senior management team.
- Strategize directly with the founders and regional management to grow the company
- Build strong personal relationships with financial services clients throughout the Toronto, Ontario Canada region as well as Buffalo, NY / Niagra area.
- Develop creative outside the box solutions to meet financial services client needs
- Drive new and repeat business through a consultative sales process focused on value at every touch
- Maintain an active opportunity pipeline
- Achieve a 7-figure annual sales quota
- 7+ years of selling technology consulting services to major commercial banks, investment firms, and/or insurance institutions
- Experience selling to C Level Executives.
- Success as a sales hunter, opening up exciting new relationships with major accounts
- Success as a sales farmer, rapidly expanding accounts and finding new opportunities
- Articulate, effective communicator – able to deliver high impact presentation material and executive communications
- Highly organized – able to structure and package proposals (contracts, statement of work, pricing models) and develop winning propositions to highly valued clients
- Exceptional work ethic, positive attitude, strong integrity, and drive to succeed
- Track record of consistent overachievement
- Comfortable and productive working at home with local and regional travel
Hobbs | Madison's founders had a simple idea: to create a senior-leveraged consulting practice focused exclusively on the business and technology needs of the financial services industry.
With that goal in mind, Dale Hobbs and partner Gary Madison founded Hobbs | Madison in 2001. They focused on the business and technology strategy, architecture and design needs of large scale commercial banks, investment firms, and insurance institutions. At Hobbs | Madison, we are different from other firms in our:
- Knowledge Leadership – Our people are senior financial industry technology specialists who have considerable experience with domestic and international banking institutions, insurance companies, and investor services firms.
- Financial Industry Specialization – We provide a detailed understanding of the needs of the financial services industry. Our consultants have led a broad range of high-profile engagements for global financial services institutions.
- Speed – Our methodology builds momentum and consensus to achieve results quickly. We combine a tightly integrated methodology with highly seasoned staff to jump-start your organization.
In addition to the work that we do and the clients that we serve, Hobbs | Madison can also be defined by its people. Our people have a unique balance of technical, business, and communication skills, and bring strong consulting experience to each engagement. Our enthusiasm and results-orientation ensures that each client has an extremely positive experience.
Hobbs | Madison is a highly regarded financial services consulting firm specializing in business and technology strategy, architecture, solution design and complex program delivery for clients in U.S. and international banking, insurance, and investment management. We also provide strategic advisory assistance to the technology companies who support the global financial services industry.
We help financial services companies build sustainable competitive advantage through the use of business and technology best-practices to drive customer lifetime engagement, product innovation, and operational excellence.
We add value at every customer touch point and have a passion and superior track record for helping our clients improve their organizational performance at all levels.
Our proven, client adaptable yet disciplined methodologies and senior-leveraged staff guarantee high-quality results and accelerated implementations that address near-term market needs and maximize long-term growth.
We accelerate business strategy by identifying specific solutions to leverage new and existing technologies and enterprise processes to drive high performance.
Our most impactful differentiators are the deep industry “roll up your sleeves” senior leadership and technical experiences we bring to every client. It is that deep experience, from Web to Data to Social Media, which translates to laser precise enabling of change for our clients.
Patricia A. Price
Hobbs | Madison, Inc.
Boston * Charlotte * Dallas
Hobbs | Madison specializes in Business & IT strategy, architecture, and design for clients in banking, insurance, and investment management