HOBART SERVICE Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Best Job I've Had
Food Equipment Service Technician (Current Employee), Philadelphia, PADecember 13, 2014
Pros: great benefits and training
There is no such thing as a typical day. There are so many different types of equipment at so many different sites that it would be impossible to do the same thing two days in a row. I Learned so much in such a short amount of time, Hobart provides factory training and all the technical support you could need. Management is great, very understanding and supportive. My co-workers are excellent, they are always willing to help and have yet to let me down. Of course there are bad days (few and far between). Being stuck on a frustrating call for most of the day or being called out afterhours but, all in all Hobart is a great company to work for and i would recommend it to anyone.
Great Team atmosphere
Parts Coordinator/Office Manager (Former Employee), Fresno, CAApril 17, 2013
My experience working here was completely positive. The Branch Manager worked at making it a good environment. The job itself made the day go by because it was fast paced and I was able to utilize my customer service skills regularly. The hardest part of the job was also the most enjoyable part of the job and that was the challenge to get everything done each day that could not wait until the next day.
Service Technician (Former Employee), Tampa, FLJune 7, 2012
Pros: fair benifits (medical, dental, etc.)
Cons: never know if you are going to be laid off until it happens then surprise!
Hobart is an old company as companies go today(100+ years), however, there is a lot of politics, waste, not a worker friendly place, and business and only busines (no Christmas parties, office get togethers, etc.).
Fun, and can be hard at times
Service Technician (Current Employee), Phoenix, AZMarch 14, 2014
Good company to work for. A typical work day starts by receiving a page to go visit a customer who has a probem with his/her kitchen equipment.
Hobart Service horrible company and management
field service technician (Former Employee), lenexa, ksMarch 31, 2014
Pros: benefits
Cons: too many to mention
Horrible company and management in Lenexa Kansas. Parts not provided for service vehicles. Overcharging customers was common practice. Horrible leadership and management. Very bad morale.
People loving problem solver here...
Collections, Administrative (Current Employee), Philadelphia, PAFebruary 21, 2013
Pros: great benefils
Cons: old boy system
more to be disclosed