- Assist in the preparation of forecasts, business plans, General Tariff Applications (GTA) and monthly management reports; and related analysis as required.
- Provide day to day accounting support to various projects.
- Prepare various reconciliations to the general ledger.
- Perform variance analyses related to depreciation and capital expenditures.
- Ensure adequate internal controls are in place
- Recommend to management any updates to accounting policies
Accountant Specific Skills: Plan, set up and administer accounting systems, Prepare financial information for individuals, departments or companies, Examine accounting records, Prepare financial statements and reports, Develop and maintain cost findings, reporting and internal control procedure, Prepare income tax returns from accounting records, Analyze financial documents and reports, Provide financial, business and tax advice
Essential Skills: Reading text, Document use, Numeracy, Writing, Oral communication, Working with others, Problem solving, Decision making, Critical thinking, Job task planning and organizing, Significant use of memory, Finding information, Computer use, Continuous learning
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities: Fast-paced environment, Work under pressure, Tight deadlines, Attention to detail, Large workload
Languages: Speak English, Read English, Write English
Business Equipment and Computer Applications: General office equipment, Electronic mail, Spreadsheet software, Excel, Accounting software, CANTAX, Simply Accounting, Quick Books, Caseware/Caseview
- A post-secondary degree or diploma in finance or accounting
- Knowledge in oil industry is a must
- Experience of working in oil and gas industry is an asset
- Communicate skill with Chinese investor is an asset
- Familiarity with Chinese public company accounting procedure is preferred
- Familiarity with reporting system of Chinese Stock Exchange is preferred
- 3–5 years of progressive related experience.
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work well in a team environment and establish strong collaborative working relationships.
NO PHONE CALL PLEASE
Only Shortlisted Candidates Will Be Contacted