As a result of continued growth, we are looking for an ENTRY LEVEL Graphic Designer / Marketing Assistant to join our team. Applicable 1-2 year experience in the Marketing/Advertizing industry is preferred. Proficiency with the Adobe Creative Suite is a must.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Design of banners, newspaper & magazine ads, brochures, and other marketing collaterals
- Data entry
- Collate and replenish marketing materials when required
- Oversee the printing of all marketing materials
- Timely distribution of marketing materials to Sales
- Assisting in areas of a marketing strategy from the development of different elements to their execution
A qualified candidate should have a strong understanding of print and web graphics and formatting files for print and web.
Skills and Qualifications
- 1-2 year strong graphics and layout experience
- In-depth knowledge and experience with Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign) combined with knowledge of HTML
- Post-secondary education (college or university)
- Exceptional layout skills
- Work well under pressure and tight deadlines -- independently or within a team
- Good attention to detail and accuracy
- The ability to work on multiple projects at one time
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Strong Word, PowerPoint, Excel and computer skills
Nice to have
Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Indeed - 20 months ago