Hitachi Construction Machinery

Crane Technical Engineer (Former Employee), DubaiMarch 16, 2014
What I learned:
1- Developing various methods of communications & saving my
company’s time.
2- Improving & enhancing my skills & abilities.
3- Demonstrate positive & proactive attitude all the time.
Largest construction equipment supplier
Technical Trainer (Former Employee), SydneyOctober 1, 2013
Pros: great company to work for
The best company I have worked for, lots of training and skill advancement with John Deere University and Hitachi Training centre in Japan

Overseas travel and different work locations

Good personal development training

After a number of years I was working away 40 weeks a year at different mining and construction sights and overseas locations such – more... as New Zealand some 10 trips

Most of the mining training was based on 12 hour day- seven day week, - salary no overtime, I decided that I wanted to work in Sydney as I have 6 grand kids and I wanted to spend more time with them while they were young. – less
Fist job of my career
Design Engineer,Heavy and Mini Sized Excavators (Former Employee), India,JapanSeptember 28, 2013
Learned a lot about physical application of engineering concepts,learned how a company works,management skils etc,a good learning phase of my career
EH4500 is a great machine to work on
MTU/Detroit Diesel Engine Technician (Current Employee), Lumwana, ZambiaMay 18, 2012
Pros: free training
Cons: 12 long hours in the scorching sun
A day at work always starts with a safety talk, a Discussion of last shifts jos, job requirement for the day, job deligation and lastly personal concerns.

Each passing day exposses me to new ways of perfoming a task routine jobs during PM Services and ways to prevent or reduce running breakdowns.

I feel i have the best manager because of the many – more... things i have learnt from him at both technical and management levels. Even when a need has not been mate by my company I still feel motivated enough after each meeting at the start of shift to get work done the best way possible.

We try always to put personal matters aside and get work done. My closest Friends are among my very co-workers.

The hardest part of the job is to get it done amid unfavorable surrounding conditions such as too much dust during an Engine powerpack change-out.Too much dust is never good for such a job.

I enjoy to see and hear the MTU/Detroit Diesel series 4000 Engine finally run without the rectified problem after a breakdown – less
construction mashinary
FINANCIAL AND ACCOUNT MANAGER FOR EGYPT (Former Employee), EgyptMarch 27, 2012
Handled the financial operations for Cairo branch, Office expenses & Bookkeeping

About Hitachi Construction Machinery

Hitachi Construction Machinery (Australia) Pty Ltd (HCA) is a subsidiary of Hitachi Construction Machinery Co., Ltd and part of – Read more

Hitachi Construction Machinery Photos