We are seeking a qualified Manufacturing Engineer with a minimum of 5 years of experience working within the Aerospace manufacturing or related high precision parts manufacturing industry. In this full time, direct hire position you will be responsible for developing manufacturing processes, streamlining production, plant layout, and various other responsibilities to improve part production and quality in a high growth aerospace manufacturing environment.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Analysis of processes and develop and modify action plans
- Create alternative methodology for improved efficiency and operational performance
- Feasibility of new concepts for production or design / redesign of plant equipment
- Assist on customer product requests
- Assess production line downtime and root cause, capacity reports and expectations
- Evaluate productivity of process through time studies, review scrap / waste etc.
- Report on daily production and provide solutions to bottleneck and/or quality
- Capital appropriation requests
- Design of and follow up on preventive maintenance programs for assigned lines, and coordinate maintenance/repair when necessary
- Diploma or degree in Manufacturing Engineering, or a related field of engineering
- Proven skills in an aerospace manufacturing environment with minimum 5 years related experience working with processes and engineering methods improvement, testing, and equipment upgrades
- Strong working knowledge of and experience with lean manufacturing principles
- Strong project management skills and an understanding of modern manufacturing techniques
- An ability to initiate action and follow through on problem resolution
- Strong communication skills
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested and qualified candidates are invited to submit their resume for consideration by clicking the Indeed Apply Now button or by email to jobs(at)hirechoice.ca
While we appreciate your interest in this position, due to a high volume of applicants, only those qualified will be contacted. Hire Choice Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
No phone calls, please
To view all of our available positions, please visit our website at www.hirechoice.ca/careers.html
Indeed - 14 months ago
Hire Choice is a direct hire recruitment company specializing in the placement of Engineering, Industrial Management, Sales, Skilled Trades,...