Hines Industrial Site Services Group is now accepting applications for a Payroll Administrator/ Bookkeeper
Terms of Employment: Permanent, Full Time
Salary: Based on Experience
Anticipated Start Date: As soon as possible
Location: Fort McMurray, AB
Education: High School Diploma, Some college or post secondary training. Bookkeeping certificate or equivalent Book Keeping Experience.
Experience: 3 years +
Languages: Speak English, Read English, Write English
Business Equipment and Computer Applications: Familiarity with ADP Payroll system is essential. Windows, MacIntosh (Apple) computers, General office equipment, Electronic mail, Microsoft Office (Word/ Excel/ Power point), Simply accounting, Quick Books, Internet applicatons.
- To provide accurate and timely processing of company’s payroll.
- Updating and maintaining payroll records.
- Liaising with staff and management on payroll related queries.
- Calculation and payment of termination payments.
- Processing increases and calculation of back pays.
- Perform payroll corrections, create record of employments (ROE) and terminate employees from payroll system as required.
- With direction from the Financial Controller, perform bookkeeping tasks as needed.
- Communicate any payroll updates or issues to senior management and Human Resources so they can inform employees.
- Perform the day-to-day administration and up keep of the benefits programs for eligible employees at Hines Industrial Site Services Group. (Applications/ Cancelations etc.)
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities: Must be able to adapt to a constantly growing and changing Fast-paced environment, working within tight deadlines.
Essential Skills: Reading text, Numeracy, Oral communication, Problem solving, Critical thinking, Job task planning and organizing, Finding information, Computer use, Drivers License Required.
Employer: Hines Industrial Site Services Group
How to Apply:
Please visit our Website at Hissg.com and fill out an application under "Career Opportunities" under the "Work With Us" tab option. Please apply for this job only in the manner specified by the employer. Failure to do so may result in your application not being properly considered for the position.