Hinduja Global Solutions Employee Reviews

Dont
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  North Bay, ON20 November 2017
Don't really want to talk blah blah blah something something something. I don't work there anymore. Moved out of town. I don't miss working there.
Productive and fun workplace to eploy in with food
Fido Representative (Former Employee) –  Belleville, ON8 November 2017
Hgs was an amazing place to work all around, the staff was well trained and very nice and polite
The trainers were very well educated and the info was easily well to obtain for a new coming to the call center workforce
The fundraisers were well worse the negative customers
Pros
Environmental fundraiser events were amazingly fun while till maintaining work ethic
Cons
had to leave
good start if you are broke
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Barrie, ON27 October 2017
Minimum pay and less chances of any professional progress.
Healthy job environment. People like help each other.
Very rare chances of any pay increments.
Pros
good start if you are broke
Cons
minimum pay and less chances of any professional progress.
always there to assist you
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Pembroke, ON26 October 2017
fun days ex, pajama days, fun games on holidays
choice of overtime
great training class, makes sure they cover everything, and are always there for extra help
awesome work environment, friendly co-workers
Productive and fun workplace
Customer Service Associate (Current Employee) –  Philippines24 October 2017
Actually this is my first job and first bpo company as well. But im looking for a well compensated work for my kids. I have 3 kids and my salary here is really not enough. Hope i could find it here.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Windsor, ON19 October 2017
Shifts are inconsistent and start times vary between the days of the week. Other than that it's a wonderful place to work, with good co workers and an excellent staff committed to your progress.
Great staff, fair wages
Rogers Consolidated Loyalty (Former Employee) –  Belleville, ON2 October 2017
The staff is very supportive and team oriented. Training and support continues on the production floor. There are many opportunities for additional commissions and bonuses
not the best place to work just a good environement
Inbound Bilingual Call Centre Representative (Current Employee) –  Windsor, ON27 September 2017
i was not very haooy working their after a while they just didnt care about us being sick or just not wanting to be yelled at by our cx made the job very hard and they did not acomodate the emotional part of the job at all
Hgs
Call Centre Agent (Former Employee) –  Liverpool, NS12 September 2017
The job culture and the people were awesome. Talking to especially the nice field reps as well as customers made a day go by super quick. Also people were very willing to help. Overall really enjoyed my experience
Pros
job culture
Cons
small pay
robot
Work as a member in team based setting (Former Employee) –  North Bay, ON7 September 2017
you will hate it but its a job anyone can get and has the benefit of benefits. stick to it and better shifts are available. it has appeal depending on your job preference and work desire
Workplace break room really made a difference in working the shifts
Customer Service Advisor (Current Employee) –  North Bay, ON3 September 2017
Great, understanding management at HGS Canada North Bay. Really Personable, and professional. Would recommend to anyone looking for full time work that is technically inclined and good personable skills.
Pros
Employee appreciation weeks, great management
Cons
Sitting all day, Customer Service
A great family type work environment
Customer Care Represenative (Former Employee) –  Belleville, ON14 August 2017
When i worked here i felt like i was not just part of a team but part of a family. I loved everything about this job, if it weren't for personal reasons i would have stayed for a very long time. I learned most of my communication skills from working at HGS. A normal day at work was usually busy, but you always show up to work smiling because the coworkers are so amazing! I found the hardest part f the job to be the angry customers, but the best part was definitely just being with everyone around me and helping our appreciative customers.
Fun and easy workplace
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Windsor, ON9 August 2017
Productive and fun workplace with flexible hours and friendly and helpful employees. Easy job once you get used to it, and is not very stressful. Easy access to overtime hours.
Pros
Flexible hours and great benefits
Cons
low wages
Not worth your time
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Barrie, ON4 August 2017
You go in and immediately log into your system, having someone yelling at you within the first 30seconds you step foot into the building. You are promised a higher pay than you receive, as the wage decreased back down to minimum wage (11.60). Days drag on and its honestly not worth your time to have customers scream at you and tell you to kill yourself all day. HR says accommodations are made regularly for employees, but rarely are they ever actually put through.
Pros
Cons
Absolutely everything else
Worst company
CSR - Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Dartmouth, NS23 July 2017
Don't even waste your time. Unless its for the training period only. Worst most ridiculous company. Ridiculous impossible rules that change almost daily.
I can't say enough bad things. Just you've been warned
Pros
Cons
All of it
a good start
agent (Former Employee) –  North Bay, ON13 July 2017
HGS is the place to start out to get experience. While the management tries to do their best, some feel like they've been left behind or ignored. However, for a first time job it'll give you patience and the ability to understand that "say it with a smile" truly works.
Good Environment
Customer Loyalty & Customer Services (Current Employee) –  Windsor, ON1 July 2017
Friendly working staff and team manager, helpful and good training sections

Flexible scheduling, request overtime anytime and regular hourly shift

good office structure
Not a great place to work
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  North Bay, ON26 June 2017
I worked for this company for over a year. Its not the easiest job in the world; with customers yelling at you all day, no windows or fresh air in the building.. but they try to make it fun by giving out prizes and whatnot.

My experience with HGS was not bad at first. I was actually excelling in my position and being routinely complemented on my performance and even used as an example to help train new employees. I had a fantastic customer service rating, I was never late for work, I always tried my best to go above and beyond.

I felt secure in my position and was able to live comfortably supporting my family .....until they fired me. I was so blindsided... I've heard similar stories from past employees.

I truly believe this company keeps people around just long enough to work without being able to advance in position or pay
Pros
reliable hours
Cons
They view employees as expendable
a desired work place but less understanding on disabled people
CUSTOMER SERVICE RELATIONS (Former Employee) –  Belleville, ON8 June 2017
with my 6 months i worked with HGS in those 6 months not once did a manager or HR representative inquire into the disabilities and difficulties i had during training or understand from my point of view as to the issues in regards to socializing with others at work. in turn due to certain issues that arised due to these lack of understandings i was in their terms 'walked' i came in 2 hours before each shift to help out coworkers and to get all my prep finished before shift. i had hard time understanding policies and procedures. but all in all i did love this job even with its faults and lack of inquiries
Pros
fun place to work
Cons
no understanding in the difficulty of the mentally disabled
productive and fun
Call Center Associate (Former Employee) –  Barrie, ON6 June 2017
It was fun training and learning how to operate there system. the hardest part of the job was understand how to get to the different screens required. it was easy to the aspect of sitting and learning. Management was very good and understanding.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Hinduja Global Solutions. Our community is ready to answer.