Hilton Employee Reviews

Place of Advancement
Information Systems Manager (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON26 May 2017
At Toronto Hilton I actually learned I.T. and due to hard work I got promoted as Systems Manager, attended many seminars and I.T. courses. Sometimes long hours at the hotel kept me away from my family life.
we work in a united team
Housekeeping (Current Employee) –  Lloydminster, AB10 May 2017
the job is very hard but is beautiful when the guest give thank and recognize our job ,the most enjoyable part of the job its when we all work together
Fantastic company culture
Front Office Manager (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON26 April 2017
Hospitality industry at its finest. Being a part of a world wide known major brand of hotel is an experience like no other. Top notch training and advancement opportunities abound!
Service de Rêve réel
Serveuse/Hôtesse (Former Employee) –  Gatineau, QC22 April 2017
Le service à la clientèle est de la plus haute importance; tant externe qu'interne. Externe est le client qu'on connaît, qu'on sert, qui vient dans notre établissement pour se divertir. Le client interne, est notre collègue de travail, il est tout aussi important. Le tout donne une ambiance professionnelle et agréable.
D'excellents souvenirs.
Pros
Avantages sociaux imbatables
Cons
Syndicat
Loved working for this company
Reservationist (Former Employee) –  Toronto Pearson International Airport, ON6 April 2017
Great place to start your career, i loved working with the public everyday, as im a people person. I had great bosses everyone was super friendly. Would love to work for this company one day again.
Pros
Cheap hotel rates
Cons
Shift work
Fun place to work at
Bellman/ Concierge (Current Employee) –  Burnaby, BC31 March 2017
I started working here a couple years ago and have enjoyed my time here it is fun interacting with guests and the staff is all very friendly and enjoyable to work with
Good company to work for
Server (Current Employee) –  Edmonton, AB22 March 2017
First priority-guest satisfaction. Really follow all Hilton's standards in work environment and in service. The company gives you great balance between work and pleasure.
Fast paced environment, high guest turnover
Front Desk Agent (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON22 March 2017
As a Front Desk agent at an Airport Property the hotel was incredibly busy. Especially with ever increasing group business the hotel is moving up and is taking a place among the top hotels in the GTA.
Pros
Free Meals
Cons
Hours not guaranteed for lower seniority staff.
Very fun place to work
Serveuse aux banquets (Former Employee) –  Bonaventure, QC10 March 2017
I haven't got the chance to work long enough for Hilton Bonaventure. But my experience there, was very pleasant, staff was amazing. Learned how to serve in banquets for big groups. I would recommend that job.
Pros
Free lunches
Amazing place to work at.
Executive Lounge Attendant (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON7 March 2017
It is the best institution I have worked for so far. The managerial team is welcoming, professional and supportive of your growth as an individual as well as a professional in the industry.
I really like the work but do not like being called names
Houseperson/Laundry attendant (Current Employee) –  Cambridge ontario7 March 2017
I absolutely love working here and I really like the people that I work with. but I do not like being called names by the manager as she does not like accepting blame so she passes the blame and calls us names. And she calls me names all the time and she does not give me the supplies that I need to do my job so then I get called a whole lot more names and was hit in the face with laundry and almost her fist.
Pros
the people, and close to home and we do get free lunches.
Cons
being called names by the mangement
Ok job but poor training
Housekeeping (Current Employee) –  Calgary, AB1 March 2017
Lack of hours, new hotel. Had steady work when hotel was under construction but actual job which opened in November, didn't provide me with steady hours.
Pros
Free Lunches
Cons
Hours based on economy
Good Hotel and Good colleagues
Steward's Helper (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON26 February 2017
Good Hotel and good colleagues to work with from the front of the house to the back of the house !! They are very professional at what they are doing both front and back of the house
Pros
Free Lunch, breakfast and dinner
Beautiful work environment with colorful staff and management
Banquet Server (Former Employee) –  Saskatoon, SK19 February 2017
The work felt very meaningful. I could very readily feel my contribution to the success of every event when I did my part in serving guests and keeping the rooms as professional and luxurious as possible. The managers were always fair and open; they were leaders who utilized each team member as an individual and understood the strengths and value of every one. The culture was fun and lively. No one was afraid to get chatty, and staff and management alike often exude personality and energy. Yet the utmost standard is held once the team marches onto the floor.
It was educational,productive and a fun place to work.
Front Desk Agent, Night Audit (Former Employee) –  Burlington, ON9 February 2017
It was educational, productive and a fun place to work. Always something to learn. they promote from with in. Its is a nice small quite property to work for.
Waiter for event
Waiter (Former Employee) –  Roma, AB9 February 2017
Good work , with a good peaople to served, work hard sometime without breack, we make event for company or other customer and after we served the buffet.
Cons
8 houres
Fun & Secure Place to work
Room Attendant (Current Employee) –  Niagara Falls, ON27 January 2017
I've worked at the Hilton for about four years, going on five, and it has been the most wonderful experience for me. I have met a lot of great people, anywhere from employees to management, to ownership. They are always there with a helping hand, and advice. Always have great opportunities posted to advance, or even switch departments. Overall, its a good environment to be in, if you're looking for any place to work, even as part time; They are definitely employers who are willing to work with you towards the best position possible, with the greatest of possibilities.
Pros
Great competitive wage, Great management, Helpful HR department
Great Fellow Employees
Server/Bartender (Former Employee) –  Cambridge, ON22 January 2017
The boss was slightly unprofessional but the servers worked hard and really well as a team and we were there for eachother to pick up any slack which was really amazing.
Pros
The restaurant/bar was in a hotel so it wasn't open late
Cons
Being asked to do things not in our job description
Motivated Workplace
HOUSEKEEPING (Former Employee) –  Niagara Falls, ON20 January 2017
Very good organisation to work under. Learned a lot about team work and deadlines. sometimes work can be overbearing but help was always there when we needed it.
Excelente place to work
Montreal Qc (Current Employee) –  Montréal, QC17 January 2017
Great staff, leaders, you are to working in a friendly environment with great work conditions.
The responsibiles are always next to you to answer any questions you have. The management always comprehensive and available to reach.
It's a great environment, carrier place to grow and gain a lot from it.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Hilton. Our community is ready to answer.

CEO Approval