Hilton Worldwide

Hilton Worldwide Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
shift manager
Assistant Chef (Former Employee), Anniston, ALJuly 9, 2014
i pretty much ran the kitchen, grilling food for orders and took daily cash total down to the safe and all made deposit
Not a professional office
Sales Account Executive (Former Employee), Carrollton, TxJuly 8, 2014
Pros: the hotel benefits and fun work amosphere
Cons: short breaks, poor compensation, and very unprofessional.
This is a great first time job, but if your looking for professionalism and advancement probably not the place for you.
Team Work !!
Assistant General Manager (Former Employee), Norwalk, ConnecticutJuly 8, 2014
Pros: restaurant on property - free meals
Cons: hourly pay
Strengthened company's business by leading implementation of great Guest Service and developed department's first incentive performance plan which motivated staff and resulted in SALT score increase by 85%. Trained, coached and mentored staff to ensure smooth adoption of Hilton Brand Standards. Developed and rolled out new policies as well as hired – more... new staff when needed.
*Supervised, instructed and directed work activity of all front desk agents
*Responsible for day to day operations of front desk including associate recruitment and retention, training and development and strict adherence to Hilton Guest Service Standards.
*Insured liaison with: General Manager, Maintenance, Housekeeping to contribute to smooth front desk operations and help achieve company’s objective.
*Instrumental in revenue management process and setting rates to maximize revenue potential.
*Strong involvement in accurate forecasting and budgeting taking into consideration local economic development.
*String involvement in Sales and Marketing
*Responsible for AR billing and settling of all the accounts and maintaining customer relations with the companies for future planning. – less
Loved working at Hilton. Busy environment and fun
Front Office Manager (Former Employee), Columbus, OHJuly 8, 2014
A typical day at the Hilton at Easton always started with a quick Front Office meeting concerning guest and the flow of events coming in that day. I delegated responsibilities to my assistant managers, supervisors and guest agents to complete before mid-morning to ensure requests and guest itineraries and gifts would be delivered on schedule. I then – more... reviewed future reservations with the reservations department, as well as with our sales team.
Every day was different at the Hilton, so my responsibilities and agenda changed accordingly. Some days I dealt with training employees, and making sure we were staying on track with our budget, organizing schedules and reviewing payroll. From time to time, I would be responsible for handling employee conflicts and find a way to resolve them to satisfy both parties.
The Hilton was an amazing learning opportunity and helped cultivate me into a strong and decisive leader. I was placed in a role to help shape others and create a cohesive customer service team which translated into great customer satisfaction. – less
fun place with swimming pool
Housekeeper (Former Employee), Abilene, TXJuly 7, 2014
Pros: free linch monthly
Cons: short lunches, detailed cleaning.
fun and productive workplace with pool ad weight room. It was an upscale hotel compared to most hotels; it was priced right for the service that was rendered.
Over worked with rubbish training
Conference and Banqueting Porter (Former Employee), GlasgowJuly 7, 2014
Was given shifts that would mean I'd have 4 hours off before having to come back in. Example would be 11pm-7am then back in at 11am again for a full shift. I felt under appreciated and general management did not acknowledge my hard work. Never again!
Productive and fun place to work.
Housekeeping (Current Employee), Fortlauderdale, FLJuly 7, 2014
I enjoy serving our guest all of their needs and making them comfortable and happy.
Great company to have worked for, great pay and benefits.
Guest Service Representative (Former Employee), Jackson, MSJuly 7, 2014
Pros: over all was a great company to work for.
Cons: rotating shift work
Had many good years working with this company. They took good care of their employee's and paid good money.
.It was a wonderful Experience working at Hilton
Assistant Manager Front Office (Former Employee), New Delhi, DLJuly 6, 2014
It was a wonderful Experience working at Hilton
Learnt a alot.

Salary wise okay more chances to grow with in the company
For Employee there are so many benifits
Educational
Executive Sou Chef (Current Employee), Arlington, TXJuly 6, 2014
Pros: benifets
Cons: work/life balance
I learned a lot over the last 2 years. From purchesing to managment of fellow assosiates.
Great Customers
Bartender (Former Employee), Fort Lauderdale, FLJuly 5, 2014
Pros: free dinner
Louis is a great place to work and play. The staff is excellent as well as the management.
Great place of work
Groups, Conference and Event Sales (Current Employee), Bristol, ENGJuly 3, 2014
great place for career progression. good solid management. lots of learning opportunities.
loved my job, clients and co- wokers
Reiki/ Massage Therapist (Former Employee), Bloomingdale, ILJuly 3, 2014
Pros: loved my profession
Cons: n/a
unhealthy work environment which got me sick so i had to leave my work so i can heal
Reservation Specialist (Former Employee), Dallas, TexasJuly 3, 2014
Pros: lunch was not free, but on certain days, hilton hotels would send over all kinds of great food.
Cons: nothing was bad about this job i loved it
This job was fantastic Hilton is a very generous company to work for. If they had not re-located to Dallas Texas I would definitely still be working there. I loved that job, there were many benefits and perks and plenty of chance for advancement.
Great Company
Club Counselor (Current Employee), OrlandoJuly 3, 2014
Hilton Worldwide is a great company. Excellent management, great team. Rated top 100 to work for.
exciting place
Painter (Former Employee), Killeen, TXJuly 3, 2014
A great place to stay. It was a challenging task. The place is amazing.
Its a party
Banquet Server (Current Employee), Oshkosh, WIJuly 2, 2014
Pros: get to eat left overs for free, long breaks, fun, etc
Cons: lots of running around.
Usually we get there then set up, polish the silverware and plates , set up the tables, fold the napkins so they look pretty. Then there's waiting until the party or group gets there. Then we sever the food and pour coffe and give them water. Then after they eat we clean up! The co-workers are fun to work with. never a dull moment with them! the hardest – more... part would have to be bringing out the food. making sure they get it fast and get to eat all together.
The enjoyable part is cleaning up. one step closer to being done! – less
Good Part time job
Sales Assistant (Current Employee), Reading, ENGJuly 2, 2014
Cons: anti social hours
The job itself was fun and relatively straight forward. however with the awkward hours and changing shifts the balance of work and personal time was an issue.

The management was helpful and good at there jobs, however internal progression was near impossible.
Just an all around great place to work
Guest Services Agent (Current Employee), Richmond, VAJuly 1, 2014
Great company. Friendly associates make the work day more fun. Great company benefits. Seems to beat out all the others.
Alright job, Management wasn't great
Front Desk Agent (Former Employee), Springfield, ILJune 29, 2014
it was alright
management sucked
hotel small- stood most of time
would hire people who do bad job

About Hilton Worldwide

Hilton Worldwide (formerly, Hilton Hotels Corporation) is a global hospitality company. It is owned by the Blackstone Group, a – Read more