Hilton Worldwide

Hilton Worldwide Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
New life to an Intern
Internship (Former Employee), San Bernardino, CADecember 13, 2014
I only had this job for a few months, but it was already a exciting new experience. I was an Intern for this Hilton hotel in San Bernardino before it went under new management. I was working from house keeping, to kitchen management , to scrubbing doors in the catering halls. i was a high school student so this felt new to me but came easily. This open – more... my eyes to the possibility to of working as an Event planner. No one could ever forget there semi first job. – less
I good company to work for
Room Service Server/ Busser (Former Employee), Bellevue, WADecember 13, 2014
I good company if you are looking to work for a major Hotel Company.
freindly team
Housekeeping (Current Employee), Blackpool, ENGDecember 13, 2014
We are one big happy family we help each other out in every way we can. we work together as a team an friends.
very nice guest
Breakfast cook (Former Employee), Victoria, TXDecember 12, 2014
Pros: off of work ealry enough to take care of household too
Cons: wish it was full time hours
Early hours to work early hours off of work. job was very easy. One co worker with made me not want to be there. Management very friendly.
Internationally renowned company
Guest Services, Night Receptionist, Food-Beverage (Former Employee), Croydon, ENGDecember 12, 2014
Pros: great benefits
Cons: long hours from time to time
Great company again to work for-the training and development was continous throughout my time with Hilton-and they are not one to let you rest on your laurels, so there is always the opportunity to develop.
I loved working there and the people
Server (Former Employee), Gainesville floridaDecember 10, 2014
I worked fine dining and learned how to work private and big parties and learned a lot about food as well just all around great place to work
great
Director of housekeeping (Former Employee), Philadelphia, PADecember 10, 2014
great company, love the managers and the coworkers they make you fill like you belong
Productive Place to work
Assistant Executive Housekeeper (Former Employee), Fishers, INDecember 10, 2014
Hilton Garden Inn has great management. The housekeepers there are the best group of people to work with. I thoroughly enjoyed working with all people at the hotel.
productive and great place to work
Room Attendant (Former Employee), Chicago, ILDecember 9, 2014
Pros: free lunches, open door policies with h>r
Cons: short breaks, not enough linen
cleaned 16 rooms a day the managers was very helpful,the hardest part of the job was traveling when elevator was out
Every day was different
Department Lead (Current Employee), South San Francisco, CADecember 8, 2014
Pros: flexible schedule
Cons: lack of training & resources
The particular hotel day varied each day.
Guest service and interaction are key in this industry and knowing how to sell the product is crucial. These items are not necessarily trained at the particular hotel I worked at so understand that as a potential employee be resourceful.
Trained and certified to use OnQ if you are front of the house, Back of – more... the House is very limited in their training methods.
Hotel works at an average pace, not too demanding in my opinion. – less
Work hard, work fun and develop me well
Chef de Partie (Current Employee), Bandung, IndonesiaDecember 8, 2014
Pros: environment
Cons: healthcare and benefit
Very nice of environment to do the job. They develop us well with a lot of training. They try to make a system to give us and our guest feel great during work and stay at Hilton. But there is no bodies and no expectation perfect in this world, still have missing something. We working with others is not like just co-workers, but we are the whole family. – more... The hardest part of the job is, when a part or someone in our family have not the same perception and action about our vision and mission. The most enjoyable part of the job is almost everyone give the warm of hospitality each other, is not only for the guest. – less
Sales (Former Employee), Orlando, FlDecember 8, 2014
Very good place to work and strong work environment.
Sales experience
Great interaction with public
Early start each morning
Fun place
Guest Services Representative /Sales Coordinator (Former Employee), Wooster, OHDecember 7, 2014
Pros: free lunches
Cons: no breaks, no benefits at the hotels i worked for
I worked at several hotels, it was fun working in the Sale department, planning events
ok
Fulfillment Agent (Current Employee), Orlando, FLDecember 7, 2014
this is an ok place to work. I like hospitality and would like to go further. It's an ok starter position. There's lots to learn. Management is good. Department coworkers are fun. It's a very detailed job but the management team works with the staff to ensure everyone succeeds.
best company to work for
Chef, Bartender and waiter (Current Employee), Horseheads, NYDecember 4, 2014
the Hilton takes pride in making you feel like family and taking care of you. they will let you transfer to other locations or brands of the hotel. they are always trying to promote within the company
Do Not Work here
Employee (Current Employee), Fort Lauderdale Marina, FLDecember 2, 2014
Pros: a job
Cons: low pay
Run down conditions, little or no inventory that are required for operation. Sub standard employee food. Poor "management" skills all the way to the top and No attention to detail.
good great outstanding
Telemarketing/sales vacation/incoming (Former Employee), Orlando, FLDecember 2, 2014
Pros: 401k
Cons: benefits
great i enjoy working with a large group i am a team player i work better under fire
Fun workplace
Waterpark Attendant (Former Employee), Milwaukee, WIDecember 2, 2014
Pros: free lunch, great benefits
Cons: short lunch, horrible communication between management
The Hilton doesn't too much care for their employers if their not on a paid salary & I believe it is very unfair
Great place to work and great bosses
Chief of Engineering (Former Employee), Fairfield, CADecember 2, 2014
Pros: nothing but pros
Cons: advantment
This was a great place to work. the one down side it is hard to advance
Was a good job as well.
Breakfast Cook (Former Employee), Philadelphia, PADecember 2, 2014
Pros: great opportunity's.
Cons: no longer employed there.
I enjoyed this job, and there was room for advancement until i got sick . Then they cut my hours to where i could not live on what they were giving me.

About Hilton Worldwide

Hilton Worldwide (formerly, Hilton Hotels Corporation) is a global hospitality company. It is owned by the Blackstone Group, a – Read more