Hilton Worldwide

Hilton Worldwide Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
One of the best
Assistant Front Office Manager (Former Employee), CairoAugust 17, 2012
During working in the Hilton, I met people from all over the world coming to wetness the culture and the history that is the greatest in the world, very fast paced, very exciting and fun, these also were the best years I enjoyed working there.
Good opportunities
Maintenance Person/Houseperson (Former Employee), Cambridge, ONJuly 31, 2012
Pros: gained a good amount of experience
Cons: very loud and talkative housekeepers
A good place to work and interact. Friendly environment with great guests and fair wages.
Hilton is the place to build your career.
Property Accountant (Former Employee), Toronto, ONJuly 17, 2012
Pros: working for hilton is very exciting, when you are a people person, you come across people from all over the world.
Cons: dealing with a guest on billing issue, for which he agrred to pay and disputes at the time of checkout.
I have worked two properties in Toronto areas and it was a pleasant experience was a constantlearning experience.

I am very well trained on ONQ system from front desk to Accounting.

I would prefer to work for Hilton and Hilton brands.
Fun working as a front desk at the Hilton Hotel
Front desk agent, reservation agent (Current Employee), Mississauga, ONJuly 11, 2012
Pros: free breakfasts and lunches
Cons: standing for long period
The co-workers are very friendly.
I love talking to customers.
Love answering questions and solving problems.
The hardest part of my job is standing all day for 8 hours everyday.
I've learned so much about the customer service, the company, every different departments.
first job from catering collage
Junior Sous Chef (Former Employee), hilton ukJune 5, 2012
Pros: working with some of the best
Cons: i carnet think of any
this was my first chef job straight from collage it was a big offer i learnt the reason i want to become a chef and this is were it started my co workers helped me soak up all the knolage i needed for my future
it was a productive and funny place to work in
Sales Manager, Conrad & Hilton City hotels (Former Employee), CairoMay 24, 2012
Pros: nice community
I have liked the company's culture and values as it sync with mine
Hilton Corporate Memphis great company to work for
OnQ Support Specialist & Group & Tour Coordinator (Former Employee), Memphis, TNSeptember 15, 2014
I loved every aspect of my jobs. I loved my customers, my manager and co-workers. I worked in the Memphis and Dallas corporate offices. Memphis Corporate rocks, hands down.
the best job of my life
Housekeeper (Former Employee), Durham, NCSeptember 15, 2014
I was given the opportunity to grow, was treated like family, and was given opportunity to receive more compensation
Solid company with great employee benefits
Food and Beverage Manager (Former Employee), Fort LauderdaleSeptember 15, 2014
Pros: solid and organize company
Cons: expensive health benefit
Hilton is solid company where anyone would like to work, and it was a very fun place to work.
Feel like its my second family.
Front Desk Clerk (Current Employee), Danbury, CTSeptember 13, 2014
Pros: can make good friendships that may help you in the future with guests.
Cons: you dont get paid every week. have to pay for meals.
I love my boss shes the best. Very understanding when it comes to needing days off or switching shifts when somthing unexpected come up. Love the relationships you create with the guests. You acually look foward to seeing them on there next visit. Overall best job ive ever had.
Great Company
Vacation packages sales/ reservationist (Former Employee), Orlando, FLSeptember 12, 2014
We all became a family, benefits are great. Called honors members and sold vacation packages for them to come and see our Vacations Ownership Opportunities. Also, called guests to encourage them to reserve dates for their vacation with us.
Great Product
Sales Manager - Action Line (Former Employee), Las Vegas NVSeptember 11, 2014
Pros: money
Cons: location
Great work place, make money, always have tours, must make numbers, management strives to be the best.
Everyone that works at the Hilton always carries a positive attitude.
Maintenance Technician (Current Employee), Ogden, UTSeptember 10, 2014
Pros: benefits
Cons: part time
You will always get the job done no matter what. Pacing yourself helps the most and it always helps when the co-workers you have on duty at time know whats going on. This helps because everyday will be different as far as what you get done but the job still gets done no matter what day your on. I love the everything about it. The hardest part about – more... the job is compensation. You want to be able to see that you will always get the money you deserve or desire. You get opportunities to grow in the corporate ladder but what if you don't want to grow in the corporate ladder? Overall I love the job but my expectations are set to reasonable standards when it comes to my financial stability. – less
Front Desk Agent
Front Desk Agent (Former Employee), GeorgiaSeptember 10, 2014
Enjoyed being able to make people feel at home and meet new people who are from all different background getting to know them and providing them with excellent customer service.
Excelent Work place
Night Auditor/Front Desk Agent (Current Employee), San Antonio, TXSeptember 10, 2014
Every day at work you meet someone from another country or from another state since Hilton is worldwide.
I've learned so much from my previous managers, I am just thankful that they even gave me an opportunity to work with them.
The hardest part of the job is letting the guest down when they come to check in late due to a flight or just that they came – more... in late and they do not get the room they put for a request due to the hotel being sold out.
The most enjoyable part of my job is meeting new people every day. Also just knowing a smile from us to a guest can make their day better. – less
Great place to work!
Bellman/Concierge (Former Employee), Riviera Beach, FlSeptember 9, 2014
This was a great place to work overall! The employees were really friendly for the most part, we were right on the beach as well which was nice.
tips
Banquet Server (Current Employee), Victorville, CASeptember 9, 2014
Pros: no bonus, late pay checks
Its nice to see people enjoy a nice banquet or ceremony . As a banquets server i was able to experience a lot of special events. I Have been working at the Hilton for almost a decade and have grown to love and admire my fellow co workers. the nice thing of being a server is that little extra money that we make in tips. Although it has been rough due – more... to the economy. I cant say anything good about management so id rather not say. I will just say this, over the years as management comes and goes they just get younger and more inexperienced. I've never felt so belittled by management till these past couple years. I really miss having a manger that truly appreciates the back breaking work servers do. Its a hostile environment when there is snooty management that just stairs you down and doesn't even have the common cortices to great a coworker. – less
Small but charming hotel
Management Trainee (Former Employee), Hilton Garden Inn Midway Chicago AirportSeptember 8, 2014
Great place to work and grow in your career. Great opportunity to relocate and get a great promotion within the company
Great company to work for
Guest Service Representative (Current Employee), Morrisville, NCSeptember 8, 2014
Pros: hilton travel discount
While working here I have enjoyed a great deal of independence and freedom.
OK
Shuttle Bus Driver/Maintenance (Former Employee), Colorado Springs, COSeptember 8, 2014
Pros: descent tips from customers
Cons: everything
management was horrible. i requested for more training and was pretty much laughed at. hotel rooms were very low quality. Hyatt is so much better!

About Hilton Worldwide

Hilton Worldwide (formerly, Hilton Hotels Corporation) is a global hospitality company. It is owned by the Blackstone Group, a – Read more