Hilton Worldwide

Hilton Worldwide Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Hampton Inn & Suites - Downtown Vancouver Robson Street
Guest Services Agent (Former Employee), Vancouver, BCDecember 23, 2012
Pros: great guests
Cons: management
Very poor atmosphere to work in.
Micromanaging.
No hours.
Unorganized hotel.
Worst management to work for.
Provide Guests good service and make them feel home away from home
Front Desk Agent Intern (Former Employee), MontralDecember 22, 2012
Pros: free food
Cons: long hours and have to stand aii the time
Usually we do these things every single day
1.Compile and check daily record sheets
2.Register arriving and check-out guests.
3.Provide information to guests
Hostile work environment
Front Office Mngr. & Accounting Assistant (Former Employee), Calgary, ABNovember 30, 2012
good enough place to work but depending on the property it can be very hostile, cold shoulders, unfair game paly, and all around high school soap opera to be around.
Busy fast pace and fun.
Head Chef on night shift (Former Employee), Saint John’s Church, ENGOctober 15, 2012
Wonderful people and great food.
Very busy and a fun place to work. Co workers willing to help at anytime.
The hardest part of the day was the cleaning at the end of a very busy night .
I enjoyed this job very much.
hilton fun
Dishwasher (Current Employee), Cairo, ONSeptember 20, 2012
Pros: s
Cons: 8
it is a great hotel and i have experince from work there and have more skills
Hostess
Hostess (Former Employee), Markham, ONSeptember 6, 2012
Greet customer and find the write seating for them
Responsible for all cash duties including daily closing balance and deposit
Answer all call's within three wringing, get all reservation promptly
Successfully handled all customer relations issues
Take all the room orders and forward them to room service department
One of the best
Assistant Front Office Manager (Former Employee), CairoAugust 17, 2012
During working in the Hilton, I met people from all over the world coming to wetness the culture and the history that is the greatest in the world, very fast paced, very exciting and fun, these also were the best years I enjoyed working there.
Good opportunities
Maintenance Person/Houseperson (Former Employee), Cambridge, ONJuly 31, 2012
Pros: gained a good amount of experience
Cons: very loud and talkative housekeepers
A good place to work and interact. Friendly environment with great guests and fair wages.
Hilton is the place to build your career.
Property Accountant (Former Employee), Toronto, ONJuly 17, 2012
Pros: working for hilton is very exciting, when you are a people person, you come across people from all over the world.
Cons: dealing with a guest on billing issue, for which he agrred to pay and disputes at the time of checkout.
I have worked two properties in Toronto areas and it was a pleasant experience was a constantlearning experience.

I am very well trained on ONQ system from front desk to Accounting.

I would prefer to work for Hilton and Hilton brands.
Fun working as a front desk at the Hilton Hotel
Front desk agent, reservation agent (Current Employee), Mississauga, ONJuly 11, 2012
Pros: free breakfasts and lunches
Cons: standing for long period
The co-workers are very friendly.
I love talking to customers.
Love answering questions and solving problems.
The hardest part of my job is standing all day for 8 hours everyday.
I've learned so much about the customer service, the company, every different departments.
first job from catering collage
Junior Sous Chef (Former Employee), hilton ukJune 5, 2012
Pros: working with some of the best
Cons: i carnet think of any
this was my first chef job straight from collage it was a big offer i learnt the reason i want to become a chef and this is were it started my co workers helped me soak up all the knolage i needed for my future
it was a productive and funny place to work in
Sales Manager, Conrad & Hilton City hotels (Former Employee), CairoMay 24, 2012
Pros: nice community
I have liked the company's culture and values as it sync with mine
I have to say that was my first job in england
Executive lounge waiter (Former Employee), London Gatwick airportJanuary 24, 2015
Pros: met great and inportand persons that in this day i can count with
Cons: some pf the staff was terrible
yea was a good time but not good at all, because:;
was my first work in England, and I didn't have a good English and then I have to add that I was with a agency probably if I used to work with them into the HILTON company potentially will be batter.

the team member was horrific coz all of them are from agency and people that them are bulling bad things between us with the manager area just because them need the job and them try to fire you in one way or other one so as experience was terrible in that way with the colleagues.

but the customer was so good to me coz I always care about them and i was the one that always care, and talk and we having fun with all of them, I make some space on there and all the habitual customer when them saw me always we have a small chat about how is them day and what them will do and always i gave my little advice and all of them finally them put my in a good place always.

i can't complain in this aspect so the rest for my was alright coz people like me always we find a good place place that's what i spectated.
A entertaining place to work
Credit Manager (Current Employee), San Antonio, TXJanuary 23, 2015
There is never a dull day nor is it the same everyday. Knowing what may not be in store for you or what may happen around the next corner is the best part of working in my position. Working with amazing co workers from every department makes it a great environment to be in.
Great Place to Work
Sales Specialist (Current Employee), Tampa, FLJanuary 22, 2015
I work here part time and it is very accommodating to my personal schedule. Their expectations are straightforward. The training class is very efficient and proved to be extremely helpful when transitioning to real time calls. I would recommend this job to anyone looking for part time employment.
Frequent turnover
Guest Services Representative (Former Employee), Warwick, RIJanuary 22, 2015
It was basic the pay was very low for what we did. Happy to on from there
Productive workplace
HR Intern (Former Employee), SharjahJanuary 22, 2015
Pros: free lunches
I really enjoyed having my internship there.
The hardest part of the job was not having a specific space to work in.
Productive work, Achievement
Receptionist (Former Employee), londonJanuary 22, 2015
A mature, reliable and hardworking Administrator and Receptionist with extensive experience in a variety of organisations and situations within the commercial and public sectors. Friendly and outgoing, with a passion for helping others, and always acting in a sensitive and diplomatic manner. Very flexible, adaptable and keen to learn. Used to working with all staff from boardroom to shopfloor and known for maintaining a helpful and cheerful disposition, even when under pressure. Competent user of Word, Excel, SAP and other systems.
A Rollercoaster Ride
Night Auditor/Front Desk Agent (Former Employee), Emeryville, CAJanuary 21, 2015
Initially, the management was very unprofessional and promoted division amongst the employees. Upon arrival, the coworkers didn't want to help with learning the position and everything was looked at as a competition. Eventually, excellent management came along and there was a "family-like" mentality (minus the competitiveness). There were times where you had to put on a psychologist hat in order to deal with some of the guests who would come and want to talk about their lives, but it was not a bad experience (other than the fact that you had to put your paper work on hold, to appease the guests first). Once the new management came along, it was truly a great work experience.
big place
Banquet server (Former Employee), Ocala, FLJanuary 21, 2015
This place is a one of a kind place to have a wedding or eat out in the restaurants they have to offer. Great staff very welcoming

About Hilton Worldwide

Hilton Worldwide (formerly, Hilton Hotels Corporation) is a global hospitality company. It is owned by the Blackstone Group, a – Read more