Typical day: My day will start by taking all the handovers once i entered in to the department. i am responsible to manage all guest incoming call including room service order and about all guest loan item.
Things i learned in Hilton Chennai :
• Assisted in directing front office operations. (Front desk, Magic, Concierge.)
• Up selling of rooms and other revenue generating areas at the Front desk to supplement revenue.
• Update reservation, Registration Card & C-form.
• Handle all incoming, outgoing calls & Fax.
• Update Arrival & Departure sheet and register.
• Handover Wake-up calls to the next shift.
• Responsible for front office inventory.
• Handle emergency calls immediately and relay comprehensive and accurate information, as required.
• Maintain and update FCS message & report.
• Ensure all guest incidents are recorded in the database.
• Check all daily reports and monitor all arrival, departure and VIP movements in the hotel to ensure every guest has a pleasant stay from pre-arrival to departure
• Ensure that all guest queries and incidents are responded to promptly and to the satisfaction of the guest.
• Co-ordinate between F&B (service), F&B (production), Housekeeping & Engineering department.
• Responsible for training of new associates.
• Responsible for high level of guest satisfaction because of the impact it has on the service index and the ultimate effect on the overall guest satisfaction and guest’s intent to return.
• Overlooking the Concierge, bell desk, In-Room dining, daily operation.
• Business Center and shopping arcade.
• Operational – more... service standards and service quality at all levels within the department. Documentation of operational procedures into manual.
About my co-workers: My co-workers are so friendly and help me in each and every work.
Till now i didn't find any hardest part to do the job but some time guest will create some problem regarding food order.
I love each and every part of my work. actually i love my work. – less