Hilton Whistler Resort & Spa is recruiting for a full-time Guest Service Agent. The ideal candidate will have previous hotel experience and excellent knowledge of Whistler.
Must be available to start immediately.
The Guest Service Agent serves as the guest's main source of communication during their stay. Whether stationed on the Front Desk or at switchboard, this position directly affects guest satisfaction by delivering all front office services promptly and professionally. This includes check-in, checkout, organizing delivery of guest amenities, telephone communication, as well as any guest safety issues as they arise.
- High School Diploma and Post Secondary Hospitality Education preferred.
- Excellent command of the English language -- written and verbal. Other languages an asset.
- Previous customer service experience in a fast-paced environment, meeting and exceeding guest expectations.
- A self-motivated individual who is able to work independently and in a team environment.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills: able to listen, understand, clarify, and confirm.
- Able to multi-task and remain organized and professional.
- Able to contribute to the successful organization and morale of the front office team.
- Computer skills (Microsoft Office, OnQ and/or other property management systems an asset).
If you are interested in a career with Hilton Whistler Resort & Spa, please respond to this posting with your resume and cover letter or apply in person, Monday-Friday, 9-5.
We thank all those who apply, but only successful candidates will be contacted.